Canuck57[_6_] Canuck57[_6_] is offline

Default I'll give him four years -he won't get reelected...

"Eisboch" wrote in message
news

"hk" wrote in message
m...
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6617979

Oh is he giong to learn a lesson...

You predicted he wouldn't get elected. Meanwhile, the GOP is going to
move farther to the right and ensure it loses the 2012 election, too.

Won't matter. CNN has a pretty gloomy documentary on right now.

Not a pretty picture. I am starting to change my mind. We may be
history.

Eisboch

I wouldn't say history as the end, but making history yes. But certianly
rough long term 1929 style depression in in front of us. Just like 1929, the
credit/debt spend out of debt junkies are at the wheel making this worse and
going to teach a whole generation of people a needed lesson on debt. First
and formost, pay your debts. Second, route out corruption.

Who knows, it might even get worse than 1929. Seriously, the currency in
1929 was more stable, it isn't today.

Welcome to the new economy. Oh, we might see a mini recovery, but I suspect
this new paradym is here to stay. It will be 10+ years before the DOW hits
12,000 in inflation adjusted dollars. Some of might not even live that
long. For certain we will see 12,000 but it will be inflation driven this
time.