Default “Deliciously Truthful” Wager for Harry is Renewed

On Sat, 3 Jan 2009 18:25:31 -0800 (PST), GC Boater
wrote:

On Jan 3, 8:09*pm, D K wrote:
GC Boater wrote:
Hey Harry, old Chap, how ‘bout the wager? *Now in my revised wager,
you only have to prove TWO of the three facts that you’ve stated
here. *Just to refresh your recall of the details, the original wager
is reproduced below. *How ‘bout it, Podner. *Or can we safely assume
(as some here have claimed) that you are a yellow-bellied, lying,
craven, whining, discredited, contemptible, foolish, hypocritical
crackpot?

The original offer (revised above):

You have stated on this newsgroup that (1) your wife is a medical
doctor, (2) you graduated from Yale and (3) you own(ed) a Zimmerman-
like lobster boat.
So here’s the “wager,” as you term it. *We both deposit equal amounts
of your choosing up to $100,000 each with a bonded, state regulated
escrow agent. *Upon your proof of the three items above to the
“reasonable man” standard, you win the wager and walk away with up to
a $100,000 profit. *If you fail to prove the above items, then I win
the wager.

that your are the yellow-bellied, lying, craven, whining, silly,
foolish crackpot that just a few folks here think you are?

The original offer (revised above):
You have stated on this newsgroup that (1) your wife is a medical
doctor, (2) you graduated from Yale and (3) you own(ed) a Zimmerman-
like lobster boat.
So here’s the “wager,” as you term it. *We both deposit equal amounts
of your choosing up to $100,000 each with a bonded, state regulated
escrow agent. *Upon your proof of the three items above to the
“reasonable man” standard, you win the wager and walk away with up to
a $100,000 profit. *If you fail to prove the above items, then I win
the wager.

Evidently you have found that narcissism has its limits. *There might be
a Nobel Prize for you if you publish this.- Hide quoted text -

Harry should jump at it. I think with an extra $100K for her
unemployed husband, Karen might consider putting his name on the deed
to the house in which he is currently a tenant. I will even let Harry
pick the escrow agent to hold the money as long as they're bonded.

I think you should put the wager on paper, put it in an envelope, and send
it to Karen. She'd probably jump at the chance to get an extra $100K for a
new couch or something.

wrote:

On Jan 3, 8:09 pm, D K wrote:
GC Boater wrote:
[...]

I don't think that is a good idea. *She would be very upset to know that
her husband is ashamed of her job and career choice.- Hide quoted text -

And I wonder what the Yale folks would think about someone like him
publically claiming to be a graduate?

wrote:

On Jan 3, 8:09 pm, D K wrote:
GC Boater wrote:
[...]

She might kick his umemployed ass out of the house that she owns.
There's a reason his name is not on the deed.
HK HK is offline

Frogwatch wrote:

Harry has stated that he thinks Caroline Kennedy is smart. That
definitively places him (Harry) on the IQ spectrum somewhere less than
his age. In consideration of this, why worry about ANYTHING he says.
You are more likely to find intelligence in the random jabbering of
chimps. We all need to become adjusted to the concept that some
people are simply not qualified to have opinions. Sorry Harry, but
the truth sometimes hurts, better to find out now than later.

You know, until this post of yours, I thought you were cut from slightly
better cloth than *some* of the slimeballs that frequent this newsgroup.

Do you know Caroline Kennedy? Are you aware of her academic and
foundation accomplishments? Do you have any empathy for that fact that
her father was assassinated in the service of this country when she was
a little girl, and that her uncle was also assassinated, and that her
initial shyness in this quest of hers might be related to a bit of
nervousness? Do you think she thinks she might be murdered, too?

She's smart enough, probably smarter than you are and I am. Why the
over-the-top personal attack on her and on me over this? You're behaving
like Herring, D K, Loogy, and the rest of the slimeballs...and I am
truly sorry to see that.

This newsgroup just keeps sliding farther into the cesspool.

On Jan 3, 10:07*pm, wrote:
On Jan 3, 7:26*pm, GC Boater wrote:

[...]

You dont HAVE 100,000 Herring. And your Homosexual Stalker persona is
showing again.
Thats why they dont let your wife wear short skirts...when she sits,
her balls show.- Hide quoted text -

What a nasty little asshole you are.

On Jan 4, 9:35*am, HK wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
[...]

Then leave. Plain and simple.

On Sat, 3 Jan 2009 21:55:20 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch
wrote:

After re-reading my post, I feel that I owe Harry Krause an apology.
It was mean spirited and over the edge.

Not at all. The only problem is that Harry thrives on that type of
criticism. He get's his jollys from it in some weird kind of way
which is why he goes out of his way to attract it. He's a sick man
with many issues.

wrote:

On Jan 3, 8:09 pm, D K wrote:
GC Boater wrote:
[...]

A hundred thousand dollars will overcome a lot of 'upsettedness'.

[FWIW: My spell checker wanted to change that last word to 'punctualness'.
It's always trying to change 'Eisboch' to 'history'. Maybe there's a
message there?]

wrote:

After re-reading my post, I feel that I owe Harry Krause an apology.
It was mean spirited and over the edge.

Not at all. The only problem is that Harry thrives on that type of
criticism. He get's his jollys from it in some weird kind of way
which is why he goes out of his way to attract it. He's a sick man
with many issues.

Now we'll see if Harry apologizes for his response!

HK wrote:

Do you know Caroline Kennedy?

She's smart enough, probably smarter than you are and I am. Why the
over-the-top personal attack on her and on me over this?

I don't know Caroline Kennedy, but I am positive she is smarter than
Harry Krause. I did think it was funny that Harry thinks it is a major
accomplishment to be smarter than he is.

Deliciously Truthful boater General 3 January 3rd 09 06:45 PM
Harry, The Wager Made Easier for You GC Boater General 5 January 2nd 09 03:45 AM
A Cockpit Wager Capt. Rob ASA 17 August 18th 06 10:33 PM
I'm stoked! I renewed my boat license (registration) for three more years! Garrison Hilliard General 0 February 19th 06 03:50 AM
Democrats are more truthful and honest Bobsprit ASA 8 November 7th 03 03:02 AM