Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default “Deliciously Truthful” Wager for Harry is Renewed

Hey Harry, old Chap, how ‘bout the wager? Now in my revised wager,
you only have to prove TWO of the three facts that you’ve stated
here. Just to refresh your recall of the details, the original wager
is reproduced below. How ‘bout it, Podner. Or can we safely assume
(as some here have claimed) that you are a yellow-bellied, lying,
craven, whining, discredited, contemptible, foolish, hypocritical
crackpot?

The original offer (revised above):

You have stated on this newsgroup that (1) your wife is a medical
doctor, (2) you graduated from Yale and (3) you own(ed) a Zimmerman-
like lobster boat.
So here’s the “wager,” as you term it. We both deposit equal amounts
of your choosing up to $100,000 each with a bonded, state regulated
escrow agent. Upon your proof of the three items above to the
“reasonable man” standard, you win the wager and walk away with up to
a $100,000 profit. If you fail to prove the above items, then I win
the wager.

that your are the yellow-bellied, lying, craven, whining, silly,
foolish crackpot that just a few folks here think you are?

Deliciously Truthful boater General 3 January 3rd 09 06:45 PM
Harry, The Wager Made Easier for You GC Boater General 5 January 2nd 09 03:45 AM
A Cockpit Wager Capt. Rob ASA 17 August 18th 06 10:33 PM
I'm stoked! I renewed my boat license (registration) for three more years! Garrison Hilliard General 0 February 19th 06 03:50 AM
Democrats are more truthful and honest Bobsprit ASA 8 November 7th 03 03:02 AM