Default "Deliciously Truthful" Wager for Harry is Renewed

Don White wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq." wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Jan 4, 6:57 pm, "Don White" wrote:
"John H" wrote in message

news

On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 12:17:51 -0500, HK
wrote:
Don't forget the army of idiot crossposters he unleashed when we
ignored him... The man is a one man destruction team for usenet.
Every
group has one...
You really are a piece of work. You are a foul-mouthed uneducated
ignorant piece of ****, perfectly suited to hang out with Loogy,
Herring, et al.
This group and its occupants needs to be advertised far and wide.
Harry Krause
2015 Rosedale Lane
Huntingtown, Maryland 20639
410 535-1594 (voice)
202 365-0164 (cell)
John Herring
6024 Mayfair Lane
Alexandria, Virginia 22310

Gee Donnie.. how about yours? Or are you just a punk bitch putting out
others info and hiding under your desk?

I remember well a couple years ago when you got mouthy with
Loogie/Basskisser.
When he started making plans to visit you in person, you got more &
more hysterical by the hour.
At the end of the day, you had all your neighbours, the local police,
mayor and half of the town in front of your house waiting to confront
Loogie.
Hee hee....and you accuse me of hiding under a desk.
He was afraid of Loogy? I know he won't show up here to start trouble,
because he knows exactly what will happen to him. He'll be the Headless
Horse****ter of Atlanta.
That's one of the reasons why I'm so against this bull**** of posting
addresses. You never know who is close enough to the edge to actually
show up.
I always wondered about Loogy....
On the other hand, if a person isn't argumentative, he probably has
little to worry about...John should know that you probably have a 'few
fans' in this group or others.

So Donnie, I guess you agree it is not wise to post your name in UseNet.
Who says you can't teach an old dumb dog new tricks.

As much as it pains me to ever agree with you...the last day or two is
starting to make me re-consider.
As a Canadian, I like to assume most of us are honourable people who don't
really want to expose each other to potential harm or harassment.
Rather than a dog...think of me as more of a 'country boy' being exposed to
big city ways.

You really are dumb.

Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Frogwatch wrote:

Harry has stated that he thinks Caroline Kennedy is smart. That
definitively places him (Harry) on the IQ spectrum somewhere less than
his age. In consideration of this, why worry about ANYTHING he says.
You are more likely to find intelligence in the random jabbering of
chimps. We all need to become adjusted to the concept that some
people are simply not qualified to have opinions. Sorry Harry, but
the truth sometimes hurts, better to find out now than later.

You know, until this post of yours, I thought you were cut from slightly
better cloth than *some* of the slimeballs that frequent this newsgroup.

Do you know Caroline Kennedy? Are you aware of her academic and foundation
accomplishments? Do you have any empathy for that fact that her father was
assassinated in the service of this country when she was a little girl,
and that her uncle was also assassinated, and that her initial shyness in
this quest of hers might be related to a bit of nervousness? Do you think
she thinks she might be murdered, too?

She's smart enough, probably smarter than you are and I am. Why the
over-the-top personal attack on her and on me over this? You're behaving
like Herring, D K, Loogy, and the rest of the slimeballs...and I am truly
sorry to see that.

This newsgroup just keeps sliding farther into the cesspool.

This slimeball behaviour is like an epidemic.
Maybe it's time the entire newsgroup was fumigated and started over.

I agree. You would be gone - for good.

HK wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 14:50:22 -0500, BAR wrote:

Start up a moderated newsgroup.

Speaking of which, what happened to Chuck's Island?

He finally give up?

Can't say I didn't warn him. :)

Loogy, Florida Jim, Reggie, and the rest of the assholes jumped on every
boating related post and trashed it.

Sure, narcissist, YOU were ejected twice, at least. WAFA!

On Mon, 05 Jan 2009 20:16:36 -0500, D K
wrote:

Morton Grove? You aren't too far from some outstanding food! Where do
you boat around there - Lake Michigan?

I'm about 30 feet away from outstanding food. My wife is a cook.
But there are plenty of good eateries around, or used to be.
When I worked in Northbrook and downtown I did plenty of business
lunches, but since I retired I eat at home unless we're on the road.
Not only is my wife a pro cook, but she likes to cook and doesn't like
restaurants. Fine with me.
Haven't boated in years, but when I did it was in the Chain in rented
boats or most parts of Wisconsin when I fished with a couple buddies
who had a boat we'd pull up there. We'd do a little sking, but mostly
fishing. Never boated on Lake Michigan except a bit on a pal's
sailboat and crewing on merchant tankers.
You know how bad traffic got in the Chain.
Not knocking the Great Lakes, as there's some pretty boating areas, my
fav being on the other side, around Escanaba.
But the big thing is that once I fished in the Florida salt I never
had the slightest desire to fish fresh water again. Just seems "dead"
compared to salt. Maybe if I was at the right place, I'd do it, but
it won't be anywhere in Illinois.
I'll do some rental canoeing on the Kankakee, that's about it.
Otherwise I won't be floating a boat until I move.

--Vic

Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 5, 7:16*pm, D K wrote:
Vic Smith wrote:
On Sun, 4 Jan 2009 19:57:08 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
news On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 12:17:51 -0500, HK wrote:

Don't forget the army of idiot crossposters he unleashed when we
ignored him... The man is a one man destruction team for usenet. Every
group has one...

* You really are a piece of work. You are a foul-mouthed uneducated
ignorant piece of ****, perfectly suited to hang out with Loogy,
Herring, et al.

* This group and its occupants needs to be advertised far and wide..

Harry Krause
2015 Rosedale Lane
Huntingtown, Maryland 20639
410 535-1594 (voice)
202 365-0164 (cell)

John Herring
6024 Mayfair Lane
Alexandria, Virginia 22310
(703) 971-8743

Victor Smith
7520 Beckwith Road
Morton Grove, IL 60053
847 966-8006

I like it.
The rec.boats Christmas Card List.
Should have done this a couple weeks ago.

--Vic

Morton Grove? *You aren't too far from some outstanding food! *Where do
you boat around there - Lake Michigan?

Interesting about Morton Grove IL.

In 1981 Morton grove they passed an anti-firearm legislation in that
city.

Then in about 1985 the Morton Grove based Revell-Monogram company that
makes plastic models introduced this:

http://www.gasolinealleyantiques.com...am-courage.JPG

i thought

"How Ironic"

Deliciously Truthful boater General 3 January 3rd 09 06:45 PM
Harry, The Wager Made Easier for You GC Boater General 5 January 2nd 09 03:45 AM
A Cockpit Wager Capt. Rob ASA 17 August 18th 06 10:33 PM
I'm stoked! I renewed my boat license (registration) for three more years! Garrison Hilliard General 0 February 19th 06 03:50 AM
Democrats are more truthful and honest Bobsprit ASA 8 November 7th 03 03:02 AM