D K[_2_] D K[_2_] is offline

Default "Deliciously Truthful" Wager for Harry is Renewed

Don White wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq." wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Jan 4, 6:57 pm, "Don White" wrote:
"John H" wrote in message

news

On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 12:17:51 -0500, HK
wrote:
Don't forget the army of idiot crossposters he unleashed when we
ignored him... The man is a one man destruction team for usenet.
Every
group has one...
You really are a piece of work. You are a foul-mouthed uneducated
ignorant piece of ****, perfectly suited to hang out with Loogy,
Herring, et al.
This group and its occupants needs to be advertised far and wide.
Harry Krause
2015 Rosedale Lane
Huntingtown, Maryland 20639
410 535-1594 (voice)
202 365-0164 (cell)
John Herring
6024 Mayfair Lane
Alexandria, Virginia 22310

Gee Donnie.. how about yours? Or are you just a punk bitch putting out
others info and hiding under your desk?

I remember well a couple years ago when you got mouthy with
Loogie/Basskisser.
When he started making plans to visit you in person, you got more &
more hysterical by the hour.
At the end of the day, you had all your neighbours, the local police,
mayor and half of the town in front of your house waiting to confront
Loogie.
Hee hee....and you accuse me of hiding under a desk.
He was afraid of Loogy? I know he won't show up here to start trouble,
because he knows exactly what will happen to him. He'll be the Headless
Horse****ter of Atlanta.
That's one of the reasons why I'm so against this bull**** of posting
addresses. You never know who is close enough to the edge to actually
show up.
I always wondered about Loogy....
On the other hand, if a person isn't argumentative, he probably has
little to worry about...John should know that you probably have a 'few
fans' in this group or others.

So Donnie, I guess you agree it is not wise to post your name in UseNet.
Who says you can't teach an old dumb dog new tricks.

As much as it pains me to ever agree with you...the last day or two is
starting to make me re-consider.
As a Canadian, I like to assume most of us are honourable people who don't
really want to expose each other to potential harm or harassment.
Rather than a dog...think of me as more of a 'country boy' being exposed to
big city ways.

You really are dumb.