Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Harry, The Wager Made Easier for You

Harry, I'm revising the original wager (reproduced below). Instead of
proving all three of your claims, you need to prove ONLY TWO. All
three were stated by you as facts here on this newsgroup, so providing
proof for only two should be no problem. How 'bout it Dude?

_________

Speaking of wagers, Harry, I remember an opportunity here a few years
ago that must have escaped your attention. For your possible
benefit,
I’ll renew it myself as follows:

You have claimed on this newsgroup that (1) your wife is a medical
doctor, (2) you graduated from Yale and (3) you own(ed) a Zimmerman-
like lobster boat.

So here’s the “wager,” as you term it. We both deposit equal amounts
of your choosing up to $100,000 each with a bonded, state regulated
escrow agent. Upon your proof of the three items above to the
“reasonable man” standard, you win the wager and walk away with up to
a $100,000 profit. If you fail to prove the above items, then I win
the wager.