[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default “Deliciously Truthful” Wager for Harry is Renewed

On Jan 3, 10:07*pm, wrote:
On Jan 3, 7:26*pm, GC Boater wrote:

Hey Harry, old Chap, how ‘bout the wager? *Now in my revised wager,
you only have to prove TWO of the three facts that you’ve stated
here. *Just to refresh your recall of the details, the original wager
is reproduced below. *How ‘bout it, Podner. *Or can we safely assume
(as some here have claimed) that you are a yellow-bellied, lying,
craven, whining, discredited, contemptible, foolish, hypocritical
crackpot?

The original offer (revised above):

You have stated on this newsgroup that (1) your wife is a medical
doctor, (2) you graduated from Yale and (3) you own(ed) a Zimmerman-
like lobster boat.
So here’s the “wager,” as you term it. *We both deposit equal amounts
of your choosing up to $100,000 each with a bonded, state regulated
escrow agent. *Upon your proof of the three items above to the
“reasonable man” standard, you win the wager and walk away with up to
a $100,000 profit. *If you fail to prove the above items, then I win
the wager.

that your are the yellow-bellied, lying, craven, whining, silly,
foolish crackpot that just a few folks here think you are?

The original offer (revised above):
You have stated on this newsgroup that (1) your wife is a medical
doctor, (2) you graduated from Yale and (3) you own(ed) a Zimmerman-
like lobster boat.
So here’s the “wager,” as you term it. *We both deposit equal amounts
of your choosing up to $100,000 each with a bonded, state regulated
escrow agent. *Upon your proof of the three items above to the
“reasonable man” standard, you win the wager and walk away with up to
a $100,000 profit. *If you fail to prove the above items, then I win
the wager.

You dont HAVE 100,000 Herring. And your Homosexual Stalker persona is
showing again.
Thats why they dont let your wife wear short skirts...when she sits,
her balls show.- Hide quoted text -

What a nasty little asshole you are.