John H[_8_] John H[_8_] is offline

Default “Deliciously Truthful” Wager for Harry is Renewed

On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 09:45:58 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Sat, 3 Jan 2009 21:55:20 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch
wrote:

After re-reading my post, I feel that I owe Harry Krause an apology.
It was mean spirited and over the edge.

Not at all. The only problem is that Harry thrives on that type of
criticism. He get's his jollys from it in some weird kind of way
which is why he goes out of his way to attract it. He's a sick man
with many issues.

Now we'll see if Harry apologizes for his response!