GC Boater GC Boater is offline

Default “Deliciously Truthful” Wager for Harry is Renewed

On Jan 4, 7:57*am, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:
John H wrote:
On Sat, 3 Jan 2009 18:25:31 -0800 (PST), GC Boater
wrote:

On Jan 3, 8:09 pm, D K wrote:
GC Boater wrote:
Hey Harry, old Chap, how ‘bout the wager? *Now in my revised wager,
you only have to prove TWO of the three facts that you’ve stated
here. *Just to refresh your recall of the details, the original wager
is reproduced below. *How ‘bout it, Podner. *Or can we safely assume
(as some here have claimed) that you are a yellow-bellied, lying,
craven, whining, discredited, contemptible, foolish, hypocritical
crackpot?
The original offer (revised above):
You have stated on this newsgroup that (1) your wife is a medical
doctor, (2) you graduated from Yale and (3) you own(ed) a Zimmerman-
like lobster boat.
So here’s the “wager,” as you term it. *We both deposit equal amounts
of your choosing up to $100,000 each with a bonded, state regulated
escrow agent. *Upon your proof of the three items above to the
“reasonable man” standard, you win the wager and walk away with up to
a $100,000 profit. *If you fail to prove the above items, then I win
the wager.
that your are the yellow-bellied, lying, craven, whining, silly,
foolish crackpot that just a few folks here think you are?
The original offer (revised above):
You have stated on this newsgroup that (1) your wife is a medical
doctor, (2) you graduated from Yale and (3) you own(ed) a Zimmerman-
like lobster boat.
So here’s the “wager,” as you term it. *We both deposit equal amounts
of your choosing up to $100,000 each with a bonded, state regulated
escrow agent. *Upon your proof of the three items above to the
“reasonable man” standard, you win the wager and walk away with up to
a $100,000 profit. *If you fail to prove the above items, then I win
the wager.
Evidently you have found that narcissism has its limits. *There might be
a Nobel Prize for you if you publish this.- Hide quoted text -

Harry should jump at it. *I think with an extra $100K for her
unemployed husband, Karen might consider putting his name on the deed
to the house in which he is currently a tenant. *I will even let Harry
pick the escrow agent to hold the money as long as they're bonded.

I think you should put the wager on paper, put it in an envelope, and send
it to Karen. She'd probably jump at the chance to get an extra $100K for a
new couch or something.

I don't think that is a good idea. *She would be very upset to know that
her husband is ashamed of her job and career choice.- Hide quoted text -

And I wonder what the Yale folks would think about someone like him
publically claiming to be a graduate?