Default Venice, FL bad water cop

"Larry" wrote in message
"KLC Lewis" wrote in
et:

Seems to me that by calling the Tazer a "safe" way to enforce
compliance from us mere Citizens, it is inevitable that some of us
will, in fact, be "tortured," and someone, sooner or later, is going
to be killed.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...t_x.htm?csp=34
"PHOENIX (AP) — There were 103 Taser stun gun-related deaths in the
United States and Canada between June 2001 and March 2005, according to
an Amnesty International report released Friday.
In the first three months of this year, there were 13 Taser-related
deaths — compared with six during the same period last year, the report
said.

The stun guns have been touted as less lethal than other ways of subduing
combative people in high-risk situations, but Tasers have come under
increasing scrutiny as a number of deaths have been blamed, at least
partially, on the devices.

"No confrontation is risk free. The Taser is the safest way to end
violent confrontations for law enforcement," Taser International Inc.
President Tom Smith said Thursday."

http://www.azcentral.com/specials/sp...les/0718taser-
main18.html
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/law/j...guns_9-15.html
http://www.democracynow.org/article..../02/25/1455244

Oh, hell, put Taser Deaths into Google and see for yourselves.
How many hundreds do the cops have to kill before it becomes a "lethal
weapon"?

Larry
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEJmc...elated&search=

If the cops say it's "the safest way to end violent confrontations FOR LAW
ENFORCEMENT," then that's gotta be true. Especially in a Police State.

Thanks for the Aaron Russo link, by the way. That's the first time I've ever
watched an entire film on YouTube, but worth every minute of it.

Larry wrote:
Rick Morel wrote in
:

Gotta' go for a bit. I've got to hit work in the middle of the night
and do a bunch of overtime.

And, people, here is where we're headed.....compliments of FEMA

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...entration+camp

Larry

Black stealth helicopters....

Rich Hampel wrote:
So my question is why in hell do you all think that this Venice FL
cop-criminal should be brought up on civil charges.
If he's obviously pursuing illegal activity, shouldnt he (and the
subsequent magistrate who's benefitting from all the 'lucre') be
brought up on CRIMINAL charges .... fraud, bunco, etc. ???? This is
fraud/extortion pure and simple .... and as such is a CRIMINAL
activity.
What think you all?

Well, you can try to file criminal charges, but to
do that you've got to work with a local district
attorney. Also, you'd have to research Florida
statutes to see which ones he violated.

To haul him before a judge in civil court all you
have to do is get the complaint drawn up and file
it with the court. That and start issuing press
releases to the media...

Don W.

On 23 Feb 2007 08:37:01 -0600, Dave wrote:

Looks like our knight of the sad countenance has found his Sancho Panza.
Have at it, guys.

Dave, so what's your recommendation for how to fix this issue with our
friend in Venice?

Hey Dave ,, I would hire Florida circuit court Judge Larry Seidlin of
Florida. That guy is the "man". He would take care of the widow, the kids,
the everything. If Judge Larry can't do it, no one can.

Professor Leach? You can't make this up. Leach ,, as in ... 1. (v.) To
flow or leak out slowly:
. seep
. bleed
. discharge
. drain
. dribble
. drip
. extravasate (technical)
. exude
. leak
. ooze
. secrete
. transpire
. transude
. trickle
. gush (antonym)
. flow (antonym)
. flood (antonym)

The guy sure does have a lawyer's name!

"Dave" wrote in message
On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 10:20:30 -0500, Wayne.B
said:

Dave, so what's your recommendation for how to fix this issue with our
friend in Venice?

I think a combination of appeals to business interests having a stake in
encouraging continued boat traffic from out of state, and efforts to get
the
problem publicized through friendly news media, is likely to be far more
effective in cost as well as time than a law suit.

I'll never forget one of the work problems Professor Leach included in his
case book on real property. He described a poor widow whose house was
about
to be taken by the city through eminent domain. As he described the facts
it
was clear she didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of challenging the
taking in court. His question was what can you do for her. His answer to
the
class was get ahold of a reporter at the local newspaper favoring the
party
out of power at the time and suggest it might make a good story.

His point--a good lawyer like a good carpenter uses the right tool for the
job.

"KLC Lewis" wrote in
et:

Thanks for the Aaron Russo link, by the way. That's the first time
I've ever watched an entire film on YouTube, but worth every minute of
it.

Try a little test around town. Ask randomly selected people you happen
to be standing in line with if they think the US Government prints their
money. 99.99% think it's government money, not private money.

This Freemasonic bank corporation is part of the "New World Order" to
enslave us, which it has already accomplished. Look at the $1 bill.....

On the back, disguised as the "Great Seal of the United States" and put
on the money during FDR's reign (32nd degree mason) is the "All Seeing
Eye" on the "Unfinished Pyramid" of world control. Complete the upside
down triangle of the 6-pointed Star of David the Pyramid-Eye is half of.
The other triangle's top horizontal line is right under the eye with its
point touching the circle at the bottom. Look at the 5 letters the
points point to: M-A-S-O-N Do you know what it says in Latin on the
left circle? Announcing the beginning of - The New World Order. This
was in the 1940's, remember, FDR was in control.

On the other side of the seal on the right, the eagle has 32 feathers on
one wing (32nd degree masonry), and 33 feathers of the super freemasons
on the right. It has the symbolic 13 arrow, 13 tailfeathers and 13
leaves in its grasp. This is no coincidence, it's masonic symbols on our
money, the real power above the politicians. The star field above the
eagle is another 6-pointed Star of David if you connect them and leave
off the middle star.

13 is an important number. Run Google Earth and center it on the White
House, Freemasonry's seat of control. Now, fly Google Earth 13 blocks
out the White House's front door, 13 is important, remember. 13 blocks N
of the White House is the Supreme Council of the United States, the
headquarters of Freemasonry in America. Take a trip EAST of the White
House and you'll find another masonic monument, the statue of the only
Confederate General in Washington, DC. It's not important that he was a
Confederate General. What's important is the statue is of Albert Pike,
who started Freemasonry in America and was responsible for Washington,
DC, the Freemasonry capital of the New World Order. Straight out the
back door of the White House, of course, is the largest Freemason symbol
in the city, The Phallus of Osirus euphamistically called the "Washington
Monument". That's OK, Washington was a 32nd degree Freemason. It
reminds the current occupant of the White House who is in control because
it looks down on him in his bedroom. He can see it from his bed while
he's got the job.

Now, pan Google Earth back higher and let's look at the streets out the
front door of the White House. There are 4 strategically-placed traffic
circles connected with streets from the White House, with the White House
as the base. Print out this view and connect the White House to the 4
traffic circles. Connect each traffic Circle to all the other 4 traffic
circles. Draw a circle around all 5 points and what do you get?
Hmm...is that a PENTAGRAM symbol? Another coincidence? The Pentagon is
another pentagram symbol of our Evil Empire, itself. Connect the points
with lines across the center courtyard walls. Any questions?

I got this pointed out to me from some other interesting documentaries
which were posted to alt.binaries.multimedia.documentaries over the past
few years. Wait until you see the last Freemason's stroke of genius, the
brand new Israeli Supreme Court building! That whole place is a masonic
temple, complete with all seeing eye, pyramids, floors and walls with the
black and white checkerboards and on and on. Coincidence?

Mayer Rothchild was quoted in Russo's documentary and it's probably the
most important statement of the whole film: "Give me control of a
nations money supply and I care not who makes its laws." It's why the
Federal Reserve Corporation was conceived.

The only recent President not a Freemason was JFK. He was replaced with
two Freemasons, including LBJ, regaining control. Most people don't know
about why JFK had to die in Dealey Plaza in Dallas. Take Google Earth to
a closeup of Dealey Plaza and look for another Phallus of Osirus EXACTLY
EAST of where Kennedy was shot to death FROM THE FRONT.....on the 32nd
parallel.....in front of the "Grassy Knoll". Know why it's a knoll? Its
where the original Texas Freemasonic Temple was located. Kennedy was
killed in front of its front door! Coincidence?? NOT. It was a warning
to others who followed him.

Just like 9-11, there's just too many "coincidences"

Larry
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEJmc...elated&search=

PS - All our power politicians and the filthy rich are members of
Bohemian Grove, a satanic cult in Northern California. The membership
list goes on and on, the real power in the country...govt, industry,
science, etc. Bohemian Grove's phallic symbol is an owl they burn in a
satanic ritual you can also find on YouTube. This BG symbol is also on
your ONE DOLLAR BILL! See if you can find it and I'll post a reply
showing you where it is after I come back from work......(c;

xorbit wrote in :

Black stealth helicopters....

Oh? You've been watching the videos of the World Trade Center collapse,
too? They were flying around the top of the building, probably where the
explosives were set off from.

Larry
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEJmc...elated&search=

"Larry" wrote in message
"KLC Lewis" wrote in
et:

[...]

(snippage)

PS - All our power politicians and the filthy rich are members of
Bohemian Grove, a satanic cult in Northern California. The membership
list goes on and on, the real power in the country...govt, industry,
science, etc. Bohemian Grove's phallic symbol is an owl they burn in a
satanic ritual you can also find on YouTube. This BG symbol is also on
your ONE DOLLAR BILL! See if you can find it and I'll post a reply
showing you where it is after I come back from work......(c;

Well, Larry, some conspiracies I can recognise because they're pretty
cut-and-dried; others, well, they're pretty looney-tunes. ;-)

Default Venice, FL bad water cop - now OT

Larry wrote:

Oh? You've been watching the videos of the World Trade Center collapse,
too? They were flying around the top of the building, probably where the
explosives were set off from.

See, here's the problem. At Pearl Harbor, too
many people saw the Japanese airplanes, so it was
impossible for the conspiracy theorists to say we
attacked ourselves. The best they could come up
with was that we knew the Japanese were going to
do it and cynically withheld the information from
the Navy so that our people would be ****ed enough
to go to war (might be true but I doubt it). Of
course, it was convenient that Japan declared war
on us right after the attack, so there could be no
mistaking their intentions or who was responsible.

More people died in the 9/11/2001 attack on the US
mainland than at Pearl Harbor. Osama Bin Laden
and his compatriots declared war on the USA over
four years before, and had successfully bombed two
US embassies prior to 9/11. They even take credit
for the successful attack on their Jihadist web
sites, and promise more to come. Yet we are so
divided here in the USA that some people actually
believe that we attacked ourselves!! My nephew
believes this.

If you _really_ believe this crap, what are you
doing at your computer?? You should be making
preparations to flee to a third-world country, or
organizing an armed revolt.

People forget that the government is made up of
_lots_ of people who grew up here and went to
grade school and high school just like the rest of
us. Someone inside would "leak" the details if
things were as rotten as people believe. Hell,
Nixon couldn't even get away with a simple
burglary without "deep throat" outing him.

And before you assume that the insiders can be
controlled by fear of retribution, consider that
there are many fine people who still believe in
principle and are not afraid to die. I've had the
priviledge of working with some of them.

Don W.

"Perpetuities in a Nutshell" and "The Nutshell Revisited."

Oh,, those books.. boy, am I dumb.

======

"Dave" wrote in message
On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 17:29:39 GMT, "NE Sailboat"
said:

Professor Leach? You can't make this up. Leach ,, as in ... 1. (v.) To
flow or leak out slowly:

W.B. Leach. Author of the leading case book on real property at the time,
and of "Perpetuities in a Nutshell" and "The Nutshell Revisited."