Default Venice, FL bad water cop

Rick Morel wrote in
:

Most importantly do you,
as an officer sworn to protect and serve (and with few exceptions we
take that very seriously) and as a human being, want to be responsible
for one or more deaths of innocent people?

Sworn to protect and serve the Public....or, more accurately, the
District Attorney to help him/her get re-elected by having a huge
conviction rate, at whatever cost?

We are now a government run by the lawyer elite members of an "upper
class", members of certain elite cults, such as Skull and Bones,
Freemasons or Bohemian Grove...the "New World Order" spoken of in the
Freemason's Seal on the back of every Freemason Federal Reserve private
bank note in your pocket. THOSE are who the cops "protect and serve",
their masters who sign their checks and promote them to new levels of
incompetence. Cops are the elites' enforcement arm to force the rest of
us to do what we are told, with new weapons like the Taser and the Army's
new high-powered microwave crowd control weapon:
http://www.mondovista.com/microwave.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?
xml=/news/2004/09/19/wirq319.xml

http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,72134-0.html

http://www.newscientisttech.com/arti...feedId=online-
news_rss20
from this one:
"Fellow citizensThe secretary of the US Air Force, Michael Wynne, said
recently that new non-lethal weapons like the microwave ADS should be
used on Americans before being deployed to places like Iraq.
"If we're not willing to use it here against our fellow citizens, then we
should not be willing to use it in a wartime situation," he told CNN.
Hammond hopes these comments may stimulate debate on the use of the ADS
and other non-lethal weapons. "I think that you would see a strongly
negative public reaction and quite possibly an increase in violence if US
police were to use the ADS in riot control," he told New Scientist. "I'm
sad to say that such an outpouring of concern would probably be
considerably more muted if the weapon was deployed in Iraq first."

They're designing them to be used on US, the citizens who may try to rise
up and put a stop to this MADNESS..... Wake up, stupids!

Who do you think this weapon is for?
http://www.viewzone.com/haarp00.html

Larry
--
I have a new strategy to protect the Mexican border. From the border
to inside the USA, 1 mile, we turn it into our OPEN PIT nuclear