Default Venice, FL bad water cop

"Larry" wrote in message
"KLC Lewis" wrote in
et:

Thanks for the Aaron Russo link, by the way. That's the first time
I've ever watched an entire film on YouTube, but worth every minute of
it.

Try a little test around town. Ask randomly selected people you happen
to be standing in line with if they think the US Government prints their
money. 99.99% think it's government money, not private money.

This Freemasonic bank corporation is part of the "New World Order" to
enslave us, which it has already accomplished. Look at the $1 bill.....

snip...

A local guy did a documentary on the freemasonsa couple of years ago and now
plans to do a follow-up.
Only trouble is.. he's a freemason himself...so any questionable parts will
probably be left out.
http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/fiction/documentary.html

Default Venice, FL bad water cop - now OT

"Don White" wrote in news:_fqEh.1372$PV3.19331
@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca:

How do you know the other candidates don't belong to the Free Masons?

They do....all the ones that matter. So, YOU get to choose the lawyer of
THEIR choice. Isn't that convenient?

Larry
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEJmc...elated&search=

Member

On Feb 25, 6:25 pm, "NE Sailboat" wrote:
Captain ,, I like to laugh. But not about important issues such as the war
of terror. My friend was on one of the planes that went into the World
Trade Tower.

Tell her family to laugh.

=================="capt.bill11" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Feb 25, 11:43 am, "NE Sailboat" wrote:
Was 9/11 televised? Yes ... and the folks jumping out of the buildings?
Was that a big joke to you?

Relax and enjoy a cup of warmed hard cider. I think the winter weather
has chilled you right down to your funny bone.

In New Hampshire our motto is "Live Free or Die".

We take that motto very seriously.

I lived there for a while. I seem to remember the folks having a good
sense of humor. Perhaps things have changed. To bad.- Hide quoted text -

Don't be an ass. You know I was in no way making light of 9/11. Your
post I was replying to did not even mention 9/11.

"Don White" wrote in
:

Only trouble is.. he's a freemason himself...so any questionable parts
will probably be left out.

Sworn to secrecy, he won't be one for long. The lower ranks have no idea
what the upper ranks are doing.

Larry
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEJmc...elated&search=

Gogarty wrote in
:

My money, literally, is on Gore.

One thing Democrats don't like is a loser. Once a Democrat has lost, I
can't remember them ever running again in my brief lifetime, can you?
Have you noticed how fast names like Dukakis, Humphrey, etc., just
vaporize on election night?

The boy just shoots himself in the foot to easily. He invented the
internet? BANG!...See?

Let's hand him two new Vista PCs, a bunch of Ethernet patch cables, a
cable modem already hooked up and a new Linksys router and see if he can
make such a simple hookup work in 20 minutes.

It'd be fun to watch....(c;

To be fair, just like the 9/11 terrorists who couldn't fly but could fly
into buildings and around Washington, I'm shocked that W can actually fly
airplanes. Amazing!....(c;

Larry
--
I have a new strategy to protect the Mexican border. From the border to
inside the USA, 1 mile, we turn it into our OPEN PIT nuclear waste dump,

Adlai Ewing Stevenson II (February 5, 1900 - July 14, 1965) was an American
politician, noted for intellectual demeanor and advocacy of liberal causes
in the Democratic party. He served one term as governor of Illinois and
lost, by landslides, in two races for president against Dwight D. Eisenhower
in 1952 and 1956. He was Ambassador to the United Nations, 1961-65

Adlai ran twice .. lost twice.

=====================

On Feb 26, 2:52 pm, Larry wrote:
Gogarty wrote :

My money, literally, is on Gore.

One thing Democrats don't like is a loser. Once a Democrat has lost, I
can't remember them ever running again in my brief lifetime, can you?
Have you noticed how fast names like Dukakis, Humphrey, etc., just
vaporize on election night?

The boy just shoots himself in the foot to easily. He invented the
internet? BANG!...See?

Good God Larry!

At least try and get your facts straight. He never said he "invented"
the internet for crying out loud.

http://www.firstmonday.org/issues/issue5_10/wiggins/

"capt.bill11" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 26, 2:52 pm, Larry wrote:
Gogarty wrote
:

My money, literally, is on Gore.

One thing Democrats don't like is a loser. Once a Democrat has lost, I
can't remember them ever running again in my brief lifetime, can you?
Have you noticed how fast names like Dukakis, Humphrey, etc., just
vaporize on election night?

The boy just shoots himself in the foot to easily. He invented the
internet? BANG!...See?

Good God Larry!

At least try and get your facts straight. He never said he "invented"
the internet for crying out loud.

http://www.firstmonday.org/issues/issue5_10/wiggins/

Yeah! He didn't "invent" it, he "created" it. How could anyone get those two
concepts confused?

:-D