Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Toilet orientation

"DSK" wrote in message
.. .

KLC Lewis wrote:
Say no more. This brings to mind my ultimate head installation idea: The
Gimballed Head. I've never seen it done, and it would have significant
problems to overcome for hose connections, but it could make for a very
peaceful "pause that refreshes."

It would have to be fairly well aft, near the center of rotation of the
hull, and you'd want it lockable at a selected angle. Otherwise the
contents of the potty would slosh out... more embarassment...

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

Yeah...very embarassing indeed. lol And again, the best possible location
for the perfect head (gimballed, of course) would be on the centerline right
smack dab in the middle of the pivot point -- which is usually right in the
middle of the saloon and/or galley area. Perhaps hidden under the dinette
table, which would hoist up to the overhead for those private moments? Think
of the added living and storage space if we don't have to dedicate a whole
compartment to that bucket! And it could maybe even double as a compost bin
for our produce trimmings and coffee grounds.

MMMMmmmmmmmm...I can smell it now. Nearly as good as being on the Mayflower.