KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default Toilet orientation

"Peggie Hall" wrote in message
. ..
KLC Lewis wrote:

I too have always thought that centerline orientation is best for the
head. Unfortunately, I've never seen a smaller-to-moderately sized boat
where this works. Of course, one could always make the head the focal
point of the boat, but most visitors would find it odd.

LOL Perhaps not if it were a portapotty with a "dropleaf" lid panels
that would allow it to double as a coffee table....??

(sorry...but the mental images were just irresistable)

--
Peggie

Hmmm...maybe this is doable after all! lol

It just occured to me that right smack in the middle of my saloon/galley
area is a removable bilge cover. Maybe if I chiseled-out some of that
concrete I could set the porta-potti down there... OOps -- I forgot. The
Bilge Beaver wouldn't take kindly to my intruding into his living space.