Peggie Hall Peggie Hall is offline

Default Toilet orientation

KLC Lewis wrote:

I too have always thought that centerline orientation is best for the head.
Unfortunately, I've never seen a smaller-to-moderately sized boat where this
works. Of course, one could always make the head the focal point of the
boat, but most visitors would find it odd.

LOL Perhaps not if it were a portapotty with a "dropleaf" lid panels
that would allow it to double as a coffee table....??

(sorry...but the mental images were just irresistable)

--
Peggie