Default Toilet orientation

Jack Dale wrote in
:

I have heard somwhere that 85% of men who fall overbaord have their
fly open ;-)

"Why do men pee in the yard?"

"BECAUSE WE CAN!"

Larry wrote:
Jack Dale wrote in
:

I have heard somwhere that 85% of men who fall overbaord have their
fly open ;-)

"Why do men pee in the yard?"

"BECAUSE WE CAN!"

You pee in the yard? Why am I not surprised?

Larry wrote:

HEY! WATCHIT! When I was a young sailor back in the mid 1960's, I had a
Volkswagon Kombi camper with the popup top.

snip....

Bulls*it! You were never young!
DSK DSK is offline

bought a Porta-Potti and with a piece of plywood it was used as a
cabin table, and without the lid as a toilet.

Roger Long wrote:
This brings to mind the mystery of why everything tastes so much better
on a boat.

Those of us who have read Michael Green's "Coarse Cruising"
know the answer, but it's not something to reveal over the
internet.

DSK