Default The worst Democrat President

Bruce In Bangkok wrote in
news
We once tendered for a project to build low cost housing at a project
in Indonesia. The construction schedule anticipated erecting one house
per crew per week. Prefabbed of course, but still a house a week.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

It sure beats having your house forcibly destroyed in front of you and your
land given to someone else:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SbjA...re=PlayList&p=
25AD7506A54AEDCB&index=1

Watch this series and tell me who the REAL war criminals are....

Larry wrote:
Bruce In Bangkok wrote in
news
We once tendered for a project to build low cost housing at a project
in Indonesia. The construction schedule anticipated erecting one house
per crew per week. Prefabbed of course, but still a house a week.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

It sure beats having your house forcibly destroyed in front of you and your
land given to someone else:

Larry, how would it be it Israel exercised the same rights claimed by
the US against Cuba and Egypt against Palestine in Gaza? I.E, shut down
their borders and refuse all trade. The Gaza strip gets virtually all
of its' energy, fuel, water, food, and material via the Gaza Israel border.

Why can't Israel just shut it down and say "look after yourselves", same
as the US has done with Cuba?

Cheers
Martin

"Marty" wrote in message
Larry wrote:
[...]

Forget it Martin... Larry has already told us his opinion of Jews...

"**** you and your goddamned Zionist murderers.

**** the Zionist US government for supporting genocide.

Hitler should have killed them all."

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:17:13 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Marty" wrote in message
m...
Larry wrote:
[...]

Just wondering? Do you condone Hamas firing rockets into Israel? While
condemning the Israelis for attacking Hamas?
Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

"katy" wrote in message
om...
I don't think that would work. No one but the Russians were very
interested in Cuba and their proximity and own financial woes kept them
from making any significant gains with Cuba. I think if Israel did that,
Syria and Iran would immediately take up the slack and start providing
them with goods and making sure they were a presence there which would
just ignite things further.Alienation only works if everyine pllays the
game.

Not to mention that the entire world ignores the American embargo of Cuba.

Bruce In Bangkok wrote:

Just wondering? Do you condone Hamas firing rockets into Israel? While
condemning the Israelis for attacking Hamas?
Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

I think Israel has every right to retaliate agasinst an attack from
Hamas but I think she always goes way overboard and escalates things. If
she just took care of the business at hand and then ledt it there
wouldn;t be so mnay problems. And I wish we would stay out of their
internal affairs. If Iran or Syria decied to go after Israel, then that
would be another thing but messing about with Israel's border wars is
none of our business.

KLC Lewis wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
om...
I don't think that would work. No one but the Russians were very
interested in Cuba and their proximity and own financial woes kept them
from making any significant gains with Cuba. I think if Israel did that,
Syria and Iran would immediately take up the slack and start providing
them with goods and making sure they were a presence there which would
just ignite things further.Alienation only works if everyine pllays the
game.

Not to mention that the entire world ignores the American embargo of Cuba.

ThT'A WHAT i MEANT...FOR EMBARGOS TO WORK, EVEYONE HAS TI PLAY....

"Bruce In Bangkok" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:17:13 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Marty" wrote in message
om...
Larry wrote:
[...]

I don't condone the firing of missles, nor do I condone the killing of any
innocents on either side of a conflict. I have no problem with Israel trying
to stop the missles, however. If Hamas stops firing the missles, that will
give Israel no excuse to continue to move into Gaza.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Our Worst President Skipper General 31 February 26th 06 06:25 AM
Worst President in History Skipper General 0 February 22nd 06 12:33 PM
Survey says: Bush the worst president --ever. Bert Robbins General 0 December 4th 05 05:30 AM
Survey says: Bush the worst president --ever. thunder General 0 December 4th 05 02:54 AM
What happens when you elect a Democrat president. Simple Simon ASA 33 September 6th 03 02:30 AM