Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default The worst Democrat President

"Bruce In Bangkok" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:17:13 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Marty" wrote in message
om...
Larry wrote:
Bruce In Bangkok wrote in
news
We once tendered for a project to build low cost housing at a project
in Indonesia. The construction schedule anticipated erecting one house
per crew per week. Prefabbed of course, but still a house a week.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

It sure beats having your house forcibly destroyed in front of you and
your land given to someone else:

Larry, how would it be it Israel exercised the same rights claimed by
the
US against Cuba and Egypt against Palestine in Gaza? I.E, shut down
their
borders and refuse all trade. The Gaza strip gets virtually all of its'
energy, fuel, water, food, and material via the Gaza Israel border.

Why can't Israel just shut it down and say "look after yourselves", same
as the US has done with Cuba?

Cheers
Martin

Forget it Martin... Larry has already told us his opinion of Jews...

"**** you and your goddamned Zionist murderers.

**** the Zionist US government for supporting genocide.

Hitler should have killed them all."

Just wondering? Do you condone Hamas firing rockets into Israel? While
condemning the Israelis for attacking Hamas?
Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

I don't condone the firing of missles, nor do I condone the killing of any
innocents on either side of a conflict. I have no problem with Israel trying
to stop the missles, however. If Hamas stops firing the missles, that will
give Israel no excuse to continue to move into Gaza.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com