katy katy is offline

Default The worst Democrat President

Bruce In Bangkok wrote:

Just wondering? Do you condone Hamas firing rockets into Israel? While
condemning the Israelis for attacking Hamas?
Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

I think Israel has every right to retaliate agasinst an attack from
Hamas but I think she always goes way overboard and escalates things. If
she just took care of the business at hand and then ledt it there
wouldn;t be so mnay problems. And I wish we would stay out of their
internal affairs. If Iran or Syria decied to go after Israel, then that
would be another thing but messing about with Israel's border wars is
none of our business.