posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default A nice sail with old friends

Just thought I'd post another SAILING comment

This past weekend, "Seahag" and her husband visited our area. They
were driving thru, not sailing, but Katysails and Mr. Sails invited
them to come out for an afternoon on their boat. I tagged along, it
was only the second time I had met these nice folks in person.

The wind was not great but it was a beautiful sunny afternoon.

That's all, nothing earth-shattering

Fresh Breezes- Doug King
posted to alt.sailing.asa

On 6 Oct, 14:46, wrote:
Just thought I'd post another SAILING comment

This past weekend, "Seahag" and her husband visited our area. They
were driving thru, not sailing, but Katysails and Mr. Sails invited
them to come out for an afternoon on their boat. I tagged along, it
was only the second time I had met these nice folks in person.

The wind was not great but it was a beautiful sunny afternoon.

That's all, nothing earth-shattering

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

Did Seahag ever finish the boat that she was working on?

Regards

Donal
posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote in message
Just thought I'd post another SAILING comment

This past weekend, "Seahag" and her husband visited our area. They
were driving thru, not sailing, but Katysails and Mr. Sails invited
them to come out for an afternoon on their boat. I tagged along, it
was only the second time I had met these nice folks in person.

The wind was not great but it was a beautiful sunny afternoon.

That's all, nothing earth-shattering

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

It is very good to hear that they are all well and still sailing.
Would be nice to have them back on this ng.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:
Did Seahag ever finish the boat that she was working on?

Define how you mean "finish"

The work wasn't finished in that the boat was not complete & ready for
sea; however she is finished with it. She sold it a couple of weeks
ago to a nice guy who is a professional cabinet-maker, who intended to
'finish' the boat and circumnavigate with his sons.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote in message
Just thought I'd post another SAILING comment

This past weekend, "Seahag" and her husband visited our area. They
were driving thru, not sailing, but Katysails and Mr. Sails invited
them to come out for an afternoon on their boat. I tagged along, it
was only the second time I had met these nice folks in person.

The wind was not great but it was a beautiful sunny afternoon.

That's all, nothing earth-shattering

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

Nothing earth-shattering is ok with me when I go for a sail...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On 6 Oct, 19:07, wrote:
wrote:
Did Seahag ever finish the boat that she was working on?

Define how you mean "finish"

The work wasn't finished in that the boat was not complete & ready for
sea; however she is finished with it. She sold it a couple of weeks
ago to a nice guy who is a professional cabinet-maker, who intended to
'finish' the boat and circumnavigate with his sons.

That really breaks my heart.....

'nuf said.

I would have almost flown over to help with the restoration.

Regards

Donal
posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote in message
Just thought I'd post another SAILING comment

This past weekend, "Seahag" and her husband visited our area. They
were driving thru, not sailing, but Katysails and Mr. Sails invited
them to come out for an afternoon on their boat. I tagged along, it
was only the second time I had met these nice folks in person.

The wind was not great but it was a beautiful sunny afternoon.

That's all, nothing earth-shattering

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

How dare you post sailing comments. Isn't OT good enough for you? Freaking
sailing elitist.

Rob's friends sail cut Joe ASA 34 August 23rd 07 11:24 PM
Another Nice Sail Capt. Rob ASA 2 October 16th 06 11:06 AM
Another nice sail! Capt. Rob ASA 6 July 25th 06 03:52 PM
Had a nice sail DSK ASA 8 April 22nd 05 07:38 PM
Nice Day for a Sail Bobsprit ASA 2 October 2nd 04 10:55 PM