posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Another nice sail!

Once again while you all posted away...I went sailing. This was the 3rd
time I took Heart of Gold out alone and it was much easier.
Good breeze, building after the first hour. Not much to report. I kept
the music off and just listened to the wind and water, sitting on the
high side, wheel transmitting tiny inputs...just great.

A beautiful Bayfield 40 went by and I decided to sail with him for a
bit. I rolled up the 110% to do that, the 35s5 is far faster. I like
the Bayfield bow section a lot...pretty boat.

After that I headed back. Tonight we're screening The Sea Inside.
Suzanne wants to see it. Great film.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Capt. Rob wrote:
Not much to report.

No doubt. Perhaps such boredom should go in your personal diary.
Start a blog maybe.

I kept
the music off and just listened to the wind and water, sitting on the
high side, wheel transmitting tiny inputs...just great.

Golley gee willerkers, sound fine.

A beautiful Bayfield 40 went by and I decided to sail with him for a
bit. I rolled up the 110% to do that, the 35s5 is far faster. I like
the Bayfield bow section a lot...pretty boat.

Prettier than the 35s5 4 sure.

After that I headed back.

No kidding..don't you always?

Tonight we're screening The Sea Inside.
Suzanne wants to see it. Great film.

Ohh do tell..

Joe

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Suzanne wants to see it. Great film.

Ohh do tell..

You should see it, Joe. It's a 4 star movie and a true story.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Music off

Nutsy, Thay's how singlehanding should be; just You. Boat, Wind and
water:______ you just might make it yet.

There use to be a very nice Clam bar just north of the Tanks in Cold
Spring Harbor.

An Oyster Stew and a sleep over while single-O isn't a bad way to go.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Music off

Nutsy, Thay's how singlehanding should be; just You. Boat,

Wind and
water:______ you just might make it yet.

There use to be a very nice Clam bar just north of the

Tanks in Cold
Spring Harbor.

An Oyster Stew and a sleep over while single-O isn't a bad

way to go.

Sleep over? Only if there's AC !

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Wowee! You should sell this sailing epic to a magazine, or
better yet, make a movie of your great adventure.

--
Scotty
''One who never gets out of the Sound cannot, with

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Once again while you all posted away...I went sailing.

This was the 3rd
time I took Heart of Gold out alone and it was much

easier.
Good breeze, building after the first hour. Not much to

report. I kept
the music off and just listened to the wind and water,

sitting on the
high side, wheel transmitting tiny inputs...just great.

A beautiful Bayfield 40 went by and I decided to sail with

him for a
bit. I rolled up the 110% to do that, the 35s5 is far

faster. I like
the Bayfield bow section a lot...pretty boat.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Nutsy, Thay's how singlehanding should be; just You. Boat, Wind and
water:______ you just might make it yet.

I'm trying to get Suzanne to drop her shift tonight so we can take
Heart of Gold to Cold Springs, but she's being all responsible! Don't
you just hate that?
Lots of wind today...and I bet it all dies by tomorrow when she's free!

But at least we're sailing. Scotty is sitting at home waiting for my

RB
35s5
NY

Evaluating old sails [email protected] General 17 December 27th 05 07:13 AM
Evaluating old sails DSK Cruising 15 December 27th 05 07:13 AM
Nice Inflatable Sail Boat. Great IDEA! BoatsToGo ASA 0 December 15th 04 08:00 PM
Fall Sail on the Chesapeake Bay Scott Vernon ASA 169 October 25th 04 12:14 AM
Nice Day for a Sail Bobsprit ASA 2 October 2nd 04 10:55 PM