Bobsprit

Default Nice Day for a Sail

Nice wind, though a bit flukey. As we came in it started to drizzle and the
wind picked up. We headed back out to play in the wind, then had enough. I just
spoke to my father in PA and he says it didn't rain at all in his area.
Glad we didn't stay home. Tomorrow will be a GREAT sailing day and Thomas gets
to come along!

RB
Scott Vernon

You posted at 1100 and now at 1700. Boy, that was some voyage you
went on.

Or is this yet another lie?

Scotty

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Nice wind, though a bit flukey. As we came in it started to drizzle

and the
wind picked up. We headed back out to play in the wind, then had

enough. I just
spoke to my father in PA and he says it didn't rain at all in his

area.
Glad we didn't stay home. Tomorrow will be a GREAT sailing day and

Thomas gets
to come along!

RB

Bobsprit

You posted at 1100 and now at 1700. Boy, that was some voyage you
went on.

Just a few hours of sailing, but better than sitting at home posting and
watching TV!!! Scotty thinks "sailing" has time limits!

RB