posted to alt.sailing.asa
Martin Baxter Martin Baxter is offline

Default A nice sail with old friends

wrote:
Just thought I'd post another SAILING comment

This past weekend, "Seahag" and her husband visited our area. They
were driving thru, not sailing, but Katysails and Mr. Sails invited
them to come out for an afternoon on their boat. I tagged along, it
was only the second time I had met these nice folks in person.

The wind was not great but it was a beautiful sunny afternoon.

That's all, nothing earth-shattering

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

Good for you Doug!

My sailing input, I have strained my achilles tendon, getting on the
boat from a med. mooring,,,,bummer!

That and it's haul-out in two weeks! Winter is coming.

But we'll get our election over with long before you guys.

Cheers
Martin