posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Two head sails

On Aug 5, 1:40 pm, "JR" wrote:
Oh, Sowwy.
JR

"Joe" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Aug 5, 3:52 am, "JR" wrote:
Joe, I was referring to your -

Dammit JR...It's still hush hush..Yes.

Joe- Hide quoted text -

No problem...
Here is the latest picture of the ElLago Coffee company and ship.

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/259...63212926uIlspd

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
JR JR is offline

Great job on the ports Joe, she looks more like a "classic sea boat" than
with the larger "window" type ports.

Regards,
JR

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Aug 5, 1:40 pm, "JR" wrote:
Oh, Sowwy.
JR

"Joe" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Aug 5, 3:52 am, "JR" wrote:
Joe, I was referring to your -

Dammit JR...It's still hush hush..Yes.

Joe- Hide quoted text -

No problem...
Here is the latest picture of the ElLago Coffee company and ship.

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/259...63212926uIlspd

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe wrote:
On Aug 5, 1:40 pm, "JR" wrote:

Oh, Sowwy.
JR

"Joe" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Aug 5, 3:52 am, "JR" wrote:

Joe, I was referring to your -

Dammit JR...It's still hush hush..Yes.

Joe- Hide quoted text -

No problem...
Here is the latest picture of the ElLago Coffee company and ship.

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/259...63212926uIlspd

Joe

Nice, Joe...looking good....
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Aug 6, 9:48 am, "JR" wrote:
Great job on the ports Joe, she looks more like a "classic sea boat" than
with the larger "window" type ports.

Regards,
JR

Thanks..I agree. Plus it provides more space on the cabin for sponser
logos..;0).

Joe

"Joe" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Aug 5, 1:40 pm, "JR" wrote:
Oh, Sowwy.
JR

"Joe" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Aug 5, 3:52 am, "JR" wrote:
Joe, I was referring to your -

Dammit JR...It's still hush hush..Yes.

Joe- Hide quoted text -

No problem...
Here is the latest picture of the ElLago Coffee company and ship.

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/259...63212926uIlspd

Joe- Hide quoted text -

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe wrote:
On Aug 6, 9:48 am, "JR" wrote:

Great job on the ports Joe, she looks more like a "classic sea boat" than
with the larger "window" type ports.

Regards,
JR

Thanks..I agree. Plus it provides more space on the cabin for sponser
logos..;0).

Joe

"Joe" wrote in message

groups.com...

On Aug 5, 1:40 pm, "JR" wrote:

Oh, Sowwy.
JR

"Joe" wrote in message

egroups.com...

On Aug 5, 3:52 am, "JR" wrote:

Joe, I was referring to your -

Dammit JR...It's still hush hush..Yes.

Joe- Hide quoted text -

No problem...
Here is the latest picture of the ElLago Coffee company and ship.

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/259...63212926uIlspd

Joe- Hide quoted text -

yech....use your sails for that...that way you get to write them
off...is the building yours, too? Besides importing the coffee are you
going to open a coffehouse right there?

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Aug 6, 10:42 am, katy wrote:
Joe wrote:
On Aug 6, 9:48 am, "JR" wrote:

Great job on the ports Joe, she looks more like a "classic sea boat" than
with the larger "window" type ports.

Regards,
JR

Thanks..I agree. Plus it provides more space on the cabin for sponser
logos..;0).

Joe

"Joe" wrote in message

groups.com...

On Aug 5, 1:40 pm, "JR" wrote:

Oh, Sowwy.
JR

"Joe" wrote in message

egroups.com...

On Aug 5, 3:52 am, "JR" wrote:

Joe, I was referring to your -

Dammit JR...It's still hush hush..Yes.

Joe- Hide quoted text -

No problem...
Here is the latest picture of the ElLago Coffee company and ship.

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/259...63212926uIlspd

Joe- Hide quoted text -

yech....use your sails for that...that way you get to write them
off...is the building yours, too?

No it's a rental, but I'm the rentee..So yes and no. In this location
the owner would want several million for it.

Besides importing the coffee are you
going to open a coffehouse right there?

No. Everyone has done the coffee house to death.. We have one just
across the street, down on the corner..everywhere..Our goal is to be a
model for sustainability and profit using 100% renewable energy. Our
Coffee and Spices will be the cleanest and GREENEST products in
today's Green, Organic concise and aware world.

Our Mission
To deliver high quality, high demand, organic products shipped in a
manner that fosters Brand loyalty from our customers, and promotes
environmental awareness and preservation. We will help save the
planet, one cup of coffee at a time. We will be a model of
sustainability and profit using 100% renewable energy for others to
follow.

Due to the rising cost of fuel, and the growing demand for products
that are organically produced and imported in a way that has as little
negative impact to the environment as possible, we all can see that
there is a high demand for high quality GREEN products. We will help
meet that demand.

We will be providing product to the coffee houses and home roasters
either green, or roasted. 99% of our sales will be via the internet.
We do plan on having large get togethers called "cuppings" and other
promotions at the facility. We do not want a 9-5 job where we have to
tend shop. I have another career that I'm not quitting (deep Fryer
Mgr). As I've told JR we are not offically doing anything yet. We
have another major hurdle to jump before we can shove off.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe wrote:
On Aug 6, 10:42 am, katy wrote:

Joe wrote:

On Aug 6, 9:48 am, "JR" wrote:

Great job on the ports Joe, she looks more like a "classic sea boat" than
with the larger "window" type ports.

Regards,
JR

Thanks..I agree. Plus it provides more space on the cabin for sponser
logos..;0).

Joe

"Joe" wrote in message

legroups.com...

On Aug 5, 1:40 pm, "JR" wrote:

Oh, Sowwy.
JR

"Joe" wrote in message

glegroups.com...

On Aug 5, 3:52 am, "JR" wrote:

[...]

Just hpw much coffee can your boat carry back from Panama, Nicaraugua or
wherever? And how you going to deal with drug lords wanting their share?
And how are you going to guarantee that anything grown in Central or
South America is green (unless you're thinking Belize?)
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Aug 6, 12:53 pm, katy wrote:
Joe wrote:
On Aug 6, 10:42 am, katy wrote:

Joe wrote:

On Aug 6, 9:48 am, "JR" wrote:

Great job on the ports Joe, she looks more like a "classic sea boat" than
with the larger "window" type ports.

Regards,
JR

Thanks..I agree. Plus it provides more space on the cabin for sponser
logos..;0).

Joe

"Joe" wrote in message

legroups.com...

On Aug 5, 1:40 pm, "JR" wrote:

Oh, Sowwy.
JR

"Joe" wrote in message

glegroups.com...

On Aug 5, 3:52 am, "JR" wrote:

[...]

As configured 10,000 lbs. Modified 40,000 lbs... or a container load.

And how you going to deal with drug lords wanting their share?

Going to rely on the host countrys Coast guard and the USCG, because
the orgin country has strict anti gun laws. You even have a bullit
aboard... you go to jail. I'm not stepping on any durg lords turf, or
dealing with products they would have any interest in. We plan on
in a very heavy shipping lanes that are monitered and protected by the
USCG.

And how are you going to guarantee that anything grown in Central or
South America is green (unless you're thinking Belize?)

There are many organizations that certify organic. When I say green
beans I'm reffering to un-roasted coffee beans. Most coffee in
developing nations is organic, as they can not afford fertilizers. I'm
dealing with a broker who's company has been in business for over 100
years and feel they have some credibility.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message

Just hpw much coffee can your boat carry back from Panama,

Nicaraugua or
wherever? And how you going to deal with drug lords

wanting their share?
And how are you going to guarantee that anything grown in

Central or
South America is green (unless you're thinking Belize?)

Joe's going to meet a 'real coffee ship' 50 miles out,
transfer 10,000 lbs of Folgers to his boat where they'll
transfer the beans into his own 'green' labeled bags.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Nice house Joe, too bad somebody parked that ugly derelict
in front of it. Have you tried calling the CG?

Scotty