Andrew Scott

Default Sails and more Sails--Andrew

I am happy to answer any questions that you have. As someone else pointed
out yes I am a sailmaker, www.scottsails.com and I am also a professional
sailor.

Fire away.

"Bart Senior" .@. wrote in message ...
Andrew, What else can you teach us
about sails?

Capt.Mooron

Good to have you aboard Andrew.

Question: I'm considering a blooper for my full keel double ender to set
with my spinnaker. Every sail maker I've inquired to has taken it upon
themselves to discourage me from getting one let alone flying one.

What are your views regarding a blooper?

CM

"Andrew Scott" wrote in message
I am happy to answer any questions that you have. As someone else pointed
out yes I am a sailmaker, www.scottsails.com and I am also a professional
sailor.

Fire away.

"Bart Senior" .@. wrote in message ...
Andrew, What else can you teach us
about sails?

Joe

Yeah, I want a Whomper but no one knows what one is...Do You?

Thanks

Joe