posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default DEALS on Sails for ASA'ers

This aint a troll, folks.

For those of you seeking sails for your boat I've worked out a deal
with a sailmaker of good reputation. How good a deal? Let's put it this
way: I can get you a tri-radial kevlar main for the price of a cross
cut dacron sail at North or UK sails. I can get you a tri-radial dacron
or mylar as well, for WAY less than the other guys. And it won't be
from China either.

I won't deal with anyone on ASA in this forum. If you need sails and
don't want to pay inflated prices, but also want real quality contact
me offline and we'll chat about this on the phone. I've already sold
several and everyone is happy. If no one here is interested, that's
fine. I just thought I'd extend the offer. Not everyone has the cash to
buy new sails at UK and they'd be shocked to know what their premium
dollars are really paying for.

Contact me at or and I'll arrange a
contact by phone. This is certainly worth checking out if you're
thinking of new sails. When you learn of the loft and sailmaker
involved, I think it'll erase any doubts.

Cheers,

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

The second address is CandChelp at aol dot com.

R.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com..
..

The second address is .

you already wrote that.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

get me a dacron main quote for a Seidelmann 295, w/ 2 reef
points.

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville Pa _/)__/)_/)_

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I could use a nice cruising chute for my Sabre 30...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
[...]

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Watch out fellow asa people. This deal has been offered before. A
number of sailors lost money. It was discovered that the Boobster had
hooked up with, let's say, a less than honest employee at a sailoft who
was going to operate the sewing machine at night after the boss went
home. That guy got fired. I guess the Boob has suckered another
apprentice into thinking he can make extra money after hours. Stay
away. Buy a sail at your local loft where your boat will get measured
(your new main will reach full hoist) and you'll get good service. If
the Boob's connections were really safe why would he buy used.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Watch out fellow asa people. This deal has been offered before. A
number of sailors lost money.

Nice try, Sloco. The people involved are a loft and the owner of a
particlular loft in business for many years. Like I said, a chat on the
phone will erase any doubts. No under the table deals. This is from a
real and reputable loft. If you buy a sail, you may report what
happened here, but I won't.
There's no harm in looking into it, now is there?

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

get me a dacron main quote for a Seidelmann 295, w/ 2 reef
points.

Scotty, if you're serious, contact me via e-mail and we'll talk about
what you need. You can get the quote yourself directly. I'm no
middleman. I think you'll be shocked at how good a price you'll get for
a top notch sail.

Like I said, contact me if you're serious.

R.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Contact me via e-mail and I'll arrange a quote.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

If anyone thought you
had an ounce of integrity you might actually sell something with a
pitch
like that.

Hey, man. It's your money. If you think I'm anything but totally
professional outside of this forum you can contact my yard and see what
they think of me.
If you need sails and want to pay more...that's up to you of course,
Dave. I have no hard feelings towards anyone here and don't earn
anything but good will from others my making such an offer.

RB
35s5
NY

Our New Sails....on the way! Capt. Rob ASA 32 October 14th 06 09:21 PM
Sails & Sailmaking manual 1904 FA JaneyP Boat Building 0 December 30th 05 02:24 AM
Evaluating old sails DSK Cruising 15 December 27th 05 07:13 AM
The Compleat FAQ for alt.sailing.asa JG ASA 48 January 6th 05 04:18 AM
Neal's new Sails Donal ASA 10 January 31st 04 09:54 PM