posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default DEALS on Sails for ASA'ers

http://www.towndock.net/sails/newsails.html

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gilligan wrote:
http://www.towndock.net/sails/newsails.html

Gilly, I can beat those prices by a serious margin as well.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
I could use a nice cruising chute for my Sabre 30...

Have you tried Atlantic Sail Traders? The Sabre 30 is a fairly common
size--I'd suspect there might be quite a few spinnakers for your boat there.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...

If anyone thought you
had an ounce of integrity you might actually sell something with a
pitch
like that.

Hey, man. It's your money. If you think I'm anything but totally
professional outside of this forum you can contact my yard and see what
they think of me.

That would be Mom, Grandma, Grandpa, and your sister, right? g

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

There are a lot easier ways to earn good will on this forum.

You misunderstand me. I meant good will from the loft. It doesn't
matter to me if you take advantage of this or not.

RB

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote
| This is certainly worth checking out if you're
| thinking of new sails. When you learn of the loft and sailmaker
| involved, I think it'll erase any doubts.

How much for a new tri-radial main and jib for my Tangerine?
Two sets of reef points in the main would be nice. I don't have any
reef points at all now.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Too good to be true?

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me!

Is there a reputation to back this up?

What undisclosed benefit is RB getting?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I haven't tried, but I'll probably put that off until the spring.. well, we
do typically get light winds in the winter, so maybe I *will* consider it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
link.net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
I could use a nice cruising chute for my Sabre 30...

Have you tried Atlantic Sail Traders? The Sabre 30 is a fairly common
size--I'd suspect there might be quite a few spinnakers for your boat
there.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I know someone who needs a truss...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Dave" wrote in message
On 16 Oct 2006 18:24:45 -0700, "Capt. Rob" said:

don't earn
anything but good will from others my making such an offer.

There are a lot easier ways to earn good will on this forum.

When are ya gonna list that bridge on Ebay?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gilligan wrote:
Too good to be true?

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me!

Is there a reputation to back this up?

What undisclosed benefit is RB getting?

Yup, a long time rep, better than many. As for the benefit, what
difference does that make. Makes no difference. Only one person here
has actually e-mailed me for a real quote with specs and info. I can't
answer the rest in a public forum.

RB
35s5
NY

Our New Sails....on the way! Capt. Rob ASA 32 October 14th 06 09:21 PM
Sails & Sailmaking manual 1904 FA JaneyP Boat Building 0 December 30th 05 02:24 AM
Evaluating old sails DSK Cruising 15 December 27th 05 07:13 AM
The Compleat FAQ for alt.sailing.asa JG ASA 48 January 6th 05 04:18 AM
Neal's new Sails Donal ASA 10 January 31st 04 09:54 PM