posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default DEALS on Sails for ASA'ers

Did you have a keyboard run amok? More likely, you have nothing to add.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Gilligan" wrote in message
. ..

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

Don't put words in my mouth asshole. I never said that. Saddam needed to
be removed, but that's not why we went to war.

I see you have no problem denegrating the lives of the 1000s of US
troops,

Don't put words in my mouth asshole.
Don't put words in my mouth asshole.
Don't put words in my mouth asshole.
Don't put words in my mouth asshole.
Don't put words in my mouth asshole.
Don't put words in my mouth asshole.

Saddam needed to be removed,
Saddam needed to be removed
Saddam needed to be removed
Saddam needed to be removed
Saddam needed to be removed

So you do approve of Bush removing Saddam?

but that's not why we went to war.

Very first act of the war was to remove him. Large effort put into
capturing him.

So why did the US go to war? (The real reason - which you will divulge to
us)

those who've died and those who will continue to die, because George W.
Bush and his cronies lied and continue to lie to the American people. I
sincerely hope that the right-wingnuts lose Congress, so Bush can be
impeached for his actions.

Would you rather that Bush was impeached or the troops withdrawn? Which
one is more important to you?

Congress did not declare war on this one so changing congress may not do
much. So can we expect a Democrat Congress to stop supporting our troops?

Why did Bush invade Iraq? Tell me the real reason.

I have friends in the US military who've been injured and who died in this
quagmire, all because of that piece of ****, smarmy little twerp

Tell me one friend of yours who was killed. Don't give me a name, give me
the branch, battalion and company numbers. It's easy to know since he was
your friend you obviously wrote to him. What did that person do?

I never said that.
I never said that.
I never said that.
I never said that.
I never said that.
I never said that.
I never said that.

Said what? I never accused you of saying anything. All I said is you
simply don't care about the Iraqis that Hussien killed. Caring is more
than just an emotion, it involves action. What did you do to help stop
Hussien from killing Iraqis? Carry a sign around? Vote Democrat? Slap a
bumper sticker on the car? Run a self indulgent charity event? Or were you
just a bit too busy with your job, family and sailing to really do
anything measurable? But you care, don't you? It's just no a real priority
but something you can roll out at the appropriate time for effect only.
What's that about denigrating someone?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. JG wrote:
I was talking about Bush. :-)

Mist of us knew that...

Our New Sails....on the way! Capt. Rob ASA 32 October 14th 06 09:21 PM
Sails & Sailmaking manual 1904 FA JaneyP Boat Building 0 December 30th 05 02:24 AM
Evaluating old sails DSK Cruising 15 December 27th 05 07:13 AM
The Compleat FAQ for alt.sailing.asa JG ASA 48 January 6th 05 04:18 AM
Neal's new Sails Donal ASA 10 January 31st 04 09:54 PM