posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

Default Capt. RB Buys a Kia

"DSK" wrote in message
. ..
katysails wrote:
,,,and Chopper's a better sailor than BS, too.....

But of course. Look at their relative IQs, Chopper is much smarter.

It's all in the breeding.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ps.com...
Nor does Doug care. Doug has better things to do than sit
around and be entertained like a couch potato

Garth Brooks, Charles Manson and George Michael also sit around and
talk about themselves in the 3rd person.

As opposed to your incessant usage of "I," "me", and "my?"

Max