posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Capt. RB Buys a Kia

Just shoot me.

Who'd waste the bullet?

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
jlrogers

You are spewing crap. Get Consumer Reports "New Car Buying Kit' and see for
yourself.

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
MSRP $26,265
Invoice 24,370
Dealer Cost $23,659
- Dealer holdback 711
Adjusted Dealer Cost 22,948

There is no such thing as a fixed dealer cost due to incentives. Also
the price shown is for the base EX. We have the fully loaded version
with power package, RSE DVD Infinity stereo 7.1 system, luxury package
with leather and so on.

We paid below invoice of course!

http://autos.yahoo.com/newcars/kia_s...0F?source=nctd

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

You are spewing crap. Get Consumer Reports "New Car Buying Kit' and
see for
yourself.

CR has not done a full roadtest. In that issue they only have a capsule
review. You will note the links I provided that shows the Sedona
meeting to beating the Toyota and Honda's and being the best in crash
tests, handling, power....and so on.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

--
"Swab Rob" wrote
CR has not done a full roadtest. In that issue they only

have a capsule
review. You will note the links I provided that shows the

Sedona
meeting to beating the Toyota and Honda's and being the

best in crash
tests, handling, power....and so on.

the best MINIVAN!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Ringmaster" wrote in message
oups.com..
..
and I had sex with a pretty lady 3 times last night

and this
morning...

The Boob is cheating on his wife already.

LOL.

Hey Loco, do you think the Boob will try to pick up runaways
on 42nd street with his cool new Minivan?
Will they be as impressed as Boob is with the sliding door?

SV

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Good Luck Nutsy;

Hope your new Ride is a success for you and Susy and Thom!

What happened with the "Hybrid" Car &
Sail Bit?

By the way Nutsy, I have a Windstar with 81,000 miles. Only had to
replace Tires, brakes and a fuel pump.

My Dog "Jazz" loves the damn thing. She's claimed it as her own. I'm
allowed to drive it but its her car. We both love the damn thing.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

The best minivan is the Toyota Sienna AWD, Scotty. Second best is a
tossup between the Honda and Sedona. The Honda has many many reported
problems. We'll have to see how the Sedona does. We brought the new car
back to Kia service today to have the remote starter and GPS NAV added
(Both thrown in with the deal). While we were there they double checked
everything and didn't like how one of the folding seats was working, so
they adjusted that as well. Everything took about 90 minutes, which is
about the shortest time I ever waited for auto service. We're pretty
impressed.

As for the hybrid idea...we still want to get one, but will wait to see
if more AWD based versions arrive soon.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

By the way Nutsy, I have a Windstar with 81,000 miles. Only had to
replace Tires, brakes and a fuel pump.

I avoid American cars because they are substandard, Thom. You have to
drive a Honda, Toyota Sienna or Sedona to know how terrible the
American vans really are. The newest Ford Freestar still lags by 50
horse power against the better imports. The Caravan was once the class
leader. Once again American car makers were asleep at the wheel. What a
shame.
My Sedona drives like a car, does 0-60 in 7.2 seconds, has traction and
stability control....and on and on...and a better warranty than any
American car. And of course any of the Japanese/Korean minivans are a
huge jump in ride quality and comfort.
I've owned a Caravan, Chevy Celebrity, Lincoln town car, Caprice Class
(cop car), Crown Vic (cop car) and several other American cars. My
father has bought American for 20 years straight...and finally gave up
and bought a Subaru FXT Turbo Wagon...a good car at last.
At this point if someone gave me a FREE American car I'd trade it for a
Kia Spectra or Toyota Echo in a heartbeat.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Nutsy,

I aim for sucesss, perfection is to small a target. I've found great
sucess with my 2003 Windstar. Right on target.
It replaced a full size Dodge Ram Van, used to a 22 foot Trailer, which
I sold after my Wife died,
I replaced that with a Ford Straight Six PU and a wilderness Cab-over
Camper. Dog hated the Truck. No room to roam. Picked up the Windstar and
kept the camper.

Both are Rec Vehicles for dog and I.
Hope the best for you with you KIA.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Bwahahahahahaha O-60 in a school zone, or the piggley wiggley parking
lot.

A KIA OMG cheap recycled coffee can exterior, self destruct engine, the
lowest form of rice burner..

Whats wrong Rob? Yugo don't sell a minivan?

Joe