Scotty

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message
news:zBj8e.17132$lv1.4697@fed1read06...

"Scotty" wrote:

I look at it this way. Playground analogy; neal's the dorky

little
brat with ADD and doesn't take his Ritilin like he should. He

runs
around the playground pestering the other kids and calling them

names.
Most of us ignore him, or smack him up side his head and tell him

get lost. However, he has a big crush on the cute little girl,

Katy.
He pesters her relentlessly. Us bigger kids tell him to bugger

off,
but he persists. She tries to ignore him, which only makes it

worse.
She moves from one corner of the playground to another. neal

follows
her everywhere. Finally she's had enough and tells the teacher.
Teacher scolds neal. neal blames Katy. The rest of us laugh at

him
and figure he got his just desserts.

That is a total lie!

It is an ANALOGY. Do you know what that is, blondie?

I bet Katy knows.

SV

Lady Pilot

"Joe" wrote:
He's bull****tin ya Scotty.

Neal ****ed off because Katy called his new squeeze a ho.

They two girls called each other names in a hissy fit rage.

I was in a rage? Hmmm, news to me. Calling her a liar doesn't constitute
being in a rage. Which she is, BTW.

****ed because she insulted my two sons? Of course! Turn about is fair
play and I insulted her duties as a grandma. Katy was going to take her
grand daughter for sailing lessons, and I suggested she take them to traffic
safety school so the dingbats would learn to look both ways before crossing
the street.

Neal wanting to keep getting laid took up and lead the charge to
defends his new lovers honor by trashing Katy.

Nah, getting laid has nothing to do with katywails. He just got sick of her
insults and turned them back on her.

Katy felt Neal crossed the line when he forged (ie frogged whatever)
her name and email address so she turned him in and he lost his soon to
expire freebee.

You are a little confused here, Joe. Katy netcopped Capt. Neal at
indivual.net first, before he frogged her.

Then Capt. Neal frogged katysails with the new NSP and she continues to
netcop him, from several different accounts. She's become a laughing stock.

So Neal invites the internets top retards to babble like mindless
locust a cast a plaque upon ASA.

Nope! They have told you and the group repeatedly why they are here.
You need to turn up your hearing aid.

LP

Lady Pilot

"Scotty" wrote:

Gary L. Burnore wrote:

Need more? Let me know and I'll post proof you did.

I wish you would.

Scotty

Pleace poast kkkatywails complaints from multiple accounts too! :-)

LP

Lady Pilot

"Wally" wrote:
JG wrote:

I'm not certain how to comment on this. It seems to me that if I made
a false or marginal complaint against someone to their ISP,

What, exactly, is a "marginal" complaint?

What would Mooron like me to do to help? Does he want me to send an
email or call his ISP and tell him it's ok for him to do whatever he
wants even if it violates his TOS? Do you think they would listen to
me?

Well, you could withdraw your complaint.

I still and will always assert that if someone violates their TOS and
their ISP decides that they have, they need to live with the result.
I have done nothing wrong.

Why did you report him?

Do you appreciate that there's a fundamental difference between the
unimportance of what goes on in this group, and the importance to someone
of
having an internet connection? I pay about $1K a year for my services, but
sure as hell don't pay that just so I can come in here.

What I find sad about this internet connection, is it also involves cable
and phone service for Capt. Mooron's aging parents.

Ganz is such a sad, sad loser.

LP

Lady Pilot

"Wally" wrote:

Back-stabbers like you make me puke. You stepped outside the interplay of
personas that make this group what it is, and ****ed around with someone's
real life. This is different from what wen't on between Neal and Katy - he
as much as announced what he was going to do, and she was stupid enough to
rise to the bait, but I find you utterly *vile*.

So why should katysails report *me* because of Capt. Neal and katysails
flamewar? Should my children lose their cable cartoon network and movie
channels, not to mention playing games online with their friends and our
phone service because I was defending myself with mere words in katysails
instigated flamewar because she hated Capt. Neal? seriously, no one seems
to be able to answer this question

LP

Lady Pilot

"JG" wrote:

So, I politely answered your question, and this is your response? Talk
about vile and hypocritical...

Calling yourself names, Jon? How appropriate!

LP

Steve Leyland

Wally wrote:
: JG wrote:
:
:: Why would I do that if I had in fact believed that there was a reason
:: to complain?
:
: There was no reason to complain, you hypocrite. He was doing nothing
: worse than you've done countless times.
:
:
:: ... Or, better stated, what if I did? I thought he violated
:: the "regulations" and they had no choice. Would they now decide to
:: ignore their regulations because of me?
:
: Back-stabbers like you make me puke. You stepped outside the
: interplay of personas that make this group what it is, and ****ed
: around with someone's real life. This is different from what wen't on
: between Neal and Katy - he as much as announced what he was going to
: do, and she was stupid enough to rise to the bait, but I find you
: utterly *vile*.

finally someone with a clue.

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

If the eyes are windows to the soul, your smile is the front door.
My suggestion is to completely ignore idiots like Leland. They are the
lowest form of pond scum. People like him have tried unsuccessfully in
the past to disrupt the newsgroup. The best medicine is to completely
ignore them. As I'm sure you'll see, they're most intelligent response
is to yell nasty names. Other than that, they have nothing.

jg, netKKKop, alt.sailing.asa
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

bear, netKKKop, uk.rec.motorcycles
The best lesson I was ever given about usenet came about six years
ago when someone told me to take everything, and everyone, with a
mine full of salt, at least in this context, as it can either be art,
trolls, or someone being serious, and you never know quite which. Me,
I just, mostly, don't give a ****. Some of the most entertaining
usenetizens are the kooks in the belfrey...

very wise words from candle, alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Lady Pilot

"Scotty" missed this part because of his attention
deficit disorder (ADD) scribbled::

Try to read r-e-a-l s-l-ow and maybe you can comprehend the following:

That is a total lie! I was lurking the night that katysails decided to
netkkkop Capt. Neal.

Capt. Neal was posting to 4 or 5 of the newsgroup regulars and katy was
waiting for him to show up that night. She responded to everyone of the
above mentioned posts that had nothing to do with her or about her.
katysails was *stalking* him, it's all in google, just look it up at look at
the time stamps of each post.

Katy ****ed Capt. Neal off, and he decided to make about 5 or 6 new posts
about her, using foul language. I called Capt. Neal on the phone right
after that and distracted him from posting more. Hindsight being 20/20, I
should have let him continue on, because she deserved everything he dished
out.

The next day, katysails bragged that she had Capt. Neal's account pulled and
that she reported me also. I had absolutely nothing to do with this
scenario, but because I'm Capt. Neal's girlfriend, she added me to her
netkkkoping activities.

Please prove me wrong, if you can. good luck, you're going to need it

LP

It is an ANALOGY. Do you know what that is?

Yes, I know what an analogy is, country boy.

I see you couldn't prove me wrong, could you, Snotty?

I bet Katy knows.

I bet katywails knows what an idiot she's proven herself to be here.
Or am I giving her too much credit for just a dog groomer?
Is that where the two of you met, when your wife brought you in for a
cleaning?

LP

Steve Leyland

Lady Pilot wrote:
:
: So why should katysails report *me* because of Capt. Neal and
: katysails flamewar? Should my children lose their cable cartoon
: network and movie channels, not to mention playing games online with
: their friends and our phone service because I was defending myself
: with mere words in katysails instigated flamewar because she hated
: Capt. Neal? seriously, no one seems to be able to answer this
: question

IMHO the answer is no. she shouldn't be able to unless you committed real
net-abuse. mere words on a newsgroup don't qualify as that to any decent
admin who actually bothers to investigate complaints. KKKaty's method seems
to be to send her unjustified whines from mutiple addresses to appear to the
admin as if she isn't the only one, perhaps in the hope that the admin will
see multiple complaints and TOS the account without checking out the facts.
:
: LP

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41
flower: three 6 four 9 five 8 eight 9
em ess en: my 1st name at purgatory dot org
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/
http://www.radioxanadu.tk

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

Humor is mankind's greatest blessing - Mark Twain
My suggestion is to completely ignore idiots like Leland. They are the
lowest form of pond scum. People like him have tried unsuccessfully in
the past to disrupt the newsgroup. The best medicine is to completely
ignore them. As I'm sure you'll see, they're most intelligent response
is to yell nasty names. Other than that, they have nothing.

jg, netKKKop, alt.sailing.asa
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

bear, netKKKop, uk.rec.motorcycles
The best lesson I was ever given about usenet came about six years
ago when someone told me to take everything, and everyone, with a
mine full of salt, at least in this context, as it can either be art,
trolls, or someone being serious, and you never know quite which. Me,
I just, mostly, don't give a ****. Some of the most entertaining
usenetizens are the kooks in the belfrey...

very wise words from candle, alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Captain Lon

LP typed gingerly so as not to break her calcium deficient bones in her bent
fingers: I'm Capt. Neal's girlfriend

GIRLfriend? That's rich! More like oldbittyfriend.

--
Captain Lon

"Rock stars! Is there anything they don't know?" Homer Simpson

"Scotty" wrote:

I look at it this way. Playground analogy; neal's the dorky little
brat with ADD and doesn't take his Ritilin like he should. He runs
around the playground pestering the other kids and calling them names.
Most of us ignore him, or smack him up side his head and tell him to
[...]

Neal; "Neal the destroyer!" Thom Stewart ASA 176 April 7th 05 04:04 AM
Capt. Neal vs Lady Pilot. Capt. Neal® ASA 3 February 7th 05 11:35 PM
Bobsprit Vs. Neal Bobsprit ASA 0 January 23rd 04 12:10 PM
Neal is NO sailor! Bobsprit ASA 5 December 8th 03 11:19 PM
Pity for Neal, Please Bobsprit ASA 1 November 11th 03 06:37 AM