JG

So, I politely answered your question, and this is your response? Talk about
vile and hypocritical...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Wally" wrote in message
k...
JG wrote:

Why would I do that if I had in fact believed that there was a reason
to complain?

There was no reason to complain, you hypocrite. He was doing nothing worse
than you've done countless times.

... Or, better stated, what if I did? I thought he violated
the "regulations" and they had no choice. Would they now decide to
ignore their regulations because of me?

Back-stabbers like you make me puke. You stepped outside the interplay of
personas that make this group what it is, and ****ed around with someone's
real life. This is different from what wen't on between Neal and Katy - he
as much as announced what he was going to do, and she was stupid enough to
rise to the bait, but I find you utterly *vile*.

JG

Unlike my calm, matter-of-fact response to your query....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Wally" wrote in message
k...
Joe wrote:
"utterly *vile*."

BINGO!

Thank you.

FWIW: the noise tactics weren't what convinced me, it was Mooron's calm,
matter-of-fact explanation.

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com/FiatPandaRally/index.htm

Wally

Capt. Neal® wrote:

I use carriage returns. Check your news reader settings or drag out
your window...

From a quick scroll through the message source, this stood out as a long
line: is entiltled to post here. This talk of "outsiders" ruining "our
group" is so pathetic. 86 characters long.

You choose to remain ignorant of the facts? Does that not go
at least a little way toward invalidating your conclusions?

I've since found and read the thread concerned.

You need to pay attention more to what goes on here. Kill filing
or ignoring those you accuse of strong arm tactics is resulting
in you not making very informed decisions.

But that's the problem, Neal - the very employment of rent-a-mob tactics
creates so much noise, that useful nuggets that might bring clarity become
near impossible to find. It makes people avoid they very sources of what
might be useful or relevant information.

At the hands of KKKaty and Ganz to be more exact. They never stop
complaining.
It was five years of me posting things here that ****ed them off or
offended
their sensibilities. Tough ****!. They brag about filters yet they
hang on my every
word so they can complain about this and about that. They didn't like
what I had
to say. That was the only thing I gave them to complain about orI
would have been
TOSsed. Yes, their complaints were only effective at making more work
for my
providers.

I was under the impression that you had been TOS'd before.

Seems to me if somebody is spending time writing long posts which take
one side or another it would be to their advantage to read all the
posts here
so theywould not appear be whining about ignorance they brought upon
themselves You would not have to take my word had you read Gary
Burnore's
posts. Have you ever wondered just who that dude is? You might be
very
surprised. Believe me, the man is in a position to know of which he
speaks.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that he's the/a sysadmin of a
particular NSP.

I believe Capt. Mooron answered your question far better than I could
in
his post elsewhere.

Indeed he has. I still hold the view that staying within one's TOS is the
way to be sure that one's account is safe. However, I'm am now sufficiently
convinced that what Ganz did was use what amounted to a loophole to coerce
Mooron's service provider into applying a gag. That in itself is bad enough.
To do it to someone who has no other choice for a decent connection sticks
to high heaven.

Did you read Haight's post where she admitted to turning both myself
and
Lady Pilot in for abuse?

Yes. Found it later last night and read through the sequence of posts. It
started roughly here...

-----------------
Hey Katysails,

**** YOU!!! You are one smarmy bitch and a skanky whore as well.

Go ahead. Try to get me kicked off individual net. I'm gone at the end
of the month anyway because I will NOT pay for their crummy service.

P.S. Ganz is your lover! He's not a fag after all - just a whoremonger.
-----------------

If this isn't a blindingly obvious troll, then I don't know what is. Posted
with less than a week to go before the account is killed off, she should
have just ignored it. Things progressed...

-----------------
Nice...since I don't post from individual and haven't for over a year, your
bogus impersonation is just that...a feeble attempt...
-----------------

She's correctly identified it as a troll. You then goaded her with...

-----------------
Feeble? So why are you fooled yet again?
-----------------

Instead of ignoring this, or employing some standard troll-response tactic,
like flaming your sorry ass, taking the ****, or getting subtle and engaging
in a counter-troll, she...

-----------------
I'm not...and both you and LP have been reported...
-----------------

....bit. Hook, line, and sinker. In fact, she swallowed the reel, the landing
net, the chum bucket, and damn near managed to fit the boat in as well.
(We've all seen Jaws, right? Gotta try and get some humour into this
somewhere...)

Tactical error 1: Netcopping.
Mitigation: You invited her to do it.
Corollary: Nobody likes a snitch.

Tactical error 2: Announcing it publicly.
Mitigation: None.
Corollary: Nobody likes a snitch who brags about it.

Announcing it publicly was a serious error, because...

-------------------
Look who's a netcop in alt.sailing.asa and has been bragging about getting
people booted off their ISP, news servers, and even trying to get their
web-based mail accounts pulled? She's so dumb, she even top posts!

LP (come on over guys & gals for free speech)

-------------------

Cross-posted to various flonker groups at 04:41 my time. At 04:46, the noise
maker posts started. In spite of what she subsequently said to me, LP *did*
press the button that brought them in here. From the response time, however,
it would be fair to say that at least some of them were waiting in the
wings.

From the perspective of this ordinary user, there really is no
telling - because all there is is claims.

If you read the posts here you would not be making such absurd
remarks. It's not all that hard to figure out who is who and what
they do if you pay attention. Some of the people posting here
are the very same people dealing with abuse complaints from
Ganz and Haight. If you cannot figure out who is who then
you're not worthy of my continued efforts to enlighten you.

It's a question credibility, Neal. Usenet abounds with trolls. In
alt.alien.visitors all those years ago, the guy who was being trolled, was
being trolled by several people, all working in concert - from some of their
comments, it would have been fair to say that they were in collusion behind
the scenes. It was an organised troll designed to get some idiot to write
countless posts, paying to get extracts of FOIA documents to support his
case, etc.

For the ordinary user, who's in here for the banter and ****takes, and
suddenly finds it near-impossible to keep up with the traffic, or find the
subject matter that he's into, it's a bit hard to take on board the claims
and comments of those who are making all the noise, especially when it's
near as dammit their *stated intention* to destroy the group with masses of
garbage unless certain demands are met. I'm not saying that the person who
actually held the requisite info was one of those making the noise, but it
gets very hard to hear the gentle tinkle of a triangle, or work out who's
playing it, when there's a rock band going full-tilt in your face.

Someone was posting crucial information? Which part of the burning haystack
was that in?

You call what you're doing right now ignoring it? Coulda fooled me. .

I ignored your feud with Katy, I haven't ignored the ruckus that's been
brought into the group as a result of it. People are leaving, Neal. They're
leaving because there's just too much damn noise.

Another wise man once said
that messages beget messages - but they have to be messages that
people want to read and reply to.

Now you're imposing more of your own rules on the newsgroup.

Och! I'm describing what it is that makes the regular posters post. I know
what 'unmoderated' means.

I'm not saying your point is invalid, although I would submit that I
have a different approach to netcops - I don't take the same risks
that some do. But I do object to the tactics you're using make your
point.

Fair enough because I now realize you, at least, will not resort to
netKKKopping
when you cannot get your way. And, it's good to see you came out
against
netKKKops.

Thanks for acknowledging these.

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com/FiatPandaRally/index.htm
www.wally.myby.co.uk

Wally

Wally wrote:

That in itself is bad enough. To do it to someone who has no other
choice for a decent connection sticks to high heaven.

Correction: Stinks. Stinks to high heaven.

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com/FiatPandaRally/index.htm
www.wally.myby.co.uk

Scotty

"Capt. Neal®" wrote

Joe, you disappoint me. You sound small, very small!

CN

must you gay up every post?

Scotty

I wish you would.

Scotty

Gary L. Burnore wrote:

Need more? Let me know and I'll post proof you did.

Scotty

yes, but why? What was his complaint?

Scotty

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mooron's ISP told him who ratted on him. It was the gay one.

Joe

Scotty

Unfreaking believable!

"JG" wrote

Why did you report him?

Not saying I did. I'm saying that it's between him and his ISP.

Steve Leyland

Joe wrote:
: Sound small?
:
: Here this will suit you :
: Steve Retard Leyland
: mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41
: flower: three 6 four 9 five 8 eight 9
: em ess en: my 1st name at purgatory dot org
: Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)
: http://www.insurgent.org/~alca*troll/
: http://www.radioxanadu.tk
:
:
: =^MEOW MEOW THE DICK SUCKING ARMY^=
:
:
: Sacred cows make the best burgers. Huh you like the burgers that fly
: west then green smelling dudu's
: ==============================*=================== ===========*==========
:
: My suggestion is to completely study Leland. They are the
: greatest of cum. People like him have tried successfully in
: the past to disrupt the newsgroup. The best medicine is to completely
: deep throte
: them. As I'm sure you'll see, they're most intelligent response
: is to yell nasty names. And call me whore
: they have nothing.
:
:
: jg, netKKKop, alt.sailing.asa
: ==============================*=================== ===========*==========
:
: "Warning to all:
: Steve Leyland is a nice guy of the highest order. Study the
: geniousnow and forever. Even the briefest of searches on his past
: UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been blessed.*please"
:
:
: bear, netKKKop, uk.rec.motorcycles
: ==============================*=================== ===========*==========
:
: "This sig is so coolination of all that is good and right about
: usenet.
:
: Do the entire world a favor and REPOST YOURSELF ON USENET ALTOGETHER,
: Genious."
:
:
: miguel, scankey whore for the meow army
: ==============================*=================== ===========*==========
:
: "WILL u please
:
includeyour618236917640716408176276081726508172650 81725087524087624367321768
65102846510826506215987659872361984650287368`62539 765-9236615463871507612-43
65081276508175308712639087137450817687159781647612 45782576582763875217524707
8960283174-8798680716-98610284351-9860850387618753081745081256308`q630871653
085612476108756208508215871508`62`-97`562-875-`873269861-746-`936-1278634877
3248762876836154816653815876218756318531
: 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
: intelligent post ? You're very cool."
:
:
: projectile turds click, The Meow Army
: ==============================*=================== ===========*==========
:
: "I went to the ****pile of Hate,
: And saw what I never had seen;
: A Turd Steaming in the midst,
: Where I used to **** on my green.
:
:
: And the Steam of this Turd were like smoke
: And "Thou shalt not," writ over the steam;
: So I turned to the ****pile of Hate
: That so many foul Turds bore.
:
:
: And I saw it was filled with ****,
: And Flowers where tombstones should be;
: And worms and black clowns were walking their hounds,
: And binding with balls my joys and desires."
:
:
: William Blakemaster.
: ==============================*=================== ===========*==========
:
: "When yo Momma has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
: retards from all places, creeps and coons shall put their faith in
: seeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known
: as
: The Gay as Ganz
: Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of eggplants
:
: Joe American prophecy
:
:
: |\ .-'~~""'~`'~)
: /, ~-,__,,,.~ ,-;;--''
: |,666 ./ ' ; ;/' 0
: '-~~;'@ ( ; ;
: _.--'' _.-_..' .;.' 00
: (,_..----''' (,..--'' oooo000oo 0 0o
:
:
: Yawn
:
: There you go Nellie! That should be enough retarded assanine waste of
: space to make you think Im a really Big Man now..
:
: Right ?

heh. worked hard on that?
1st sign of being 0wn3d.

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41
flower: three 6 four 9 five 8 eight 9
em ess en: my 1st name at purgatory dot org
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/
http://www.radioxanadu.tk

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike annually than all of the Nike
factory workers in Malaysia combined.
My suggestion is to completely ignore idiots like Leland. They are the
lowest form of pond scum. People like him have tried unsuccessfully in
the past to disrupt the newsgroup. The best medicine is to completely
ignore them. As I'm sure you'll see, they're most intelligent response
is to yell nasty names. Other than that, they have nothing.

jg, netKKKop, alt.sailing.asa
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

bear, netKKKop, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS."

miguel, soc.singles
"must you include your 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
****ing post? You're very annoying."

projectile vomit chick, alt.music.ozzy
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''

Meow

Neal; "Neal the destroyer!" Thom Stewart ASA 176 April 7th 05 04:04 AM
Capt. Neal vs Lady Pilot. Capt. Neal® ASA 3 February 7th 05 11:35 PM
Bobsprit Vs. Neal Bobsprit ASA 0 January 23rd 04 12:10 PM
Neal is NO sailor! Bobsprit ASA 5 December 8th 03 11:19 PM
Pity for Neal, Please Bobsprit ASA 1 November 11th 03 06:37 AM