Capt. Neal®

"Scotty" wrote in message ...
I'm just going by what neal told me.

Sorry, but I don't believe in gossiping with anybody, let alone ignorant hillbillies from Plowville.

CN
Capt. Neal®

"Scotty" wrote in message ...
Sadder still to see you posting here.

Then do your part. Since you've thrown your hat into the ring with KKKatysails, why not
do as KKKaty did and netKKKop LP? I'm sure Ganz would be happy to ASSist you in
composing the complaint letters.

CN
Scotty

"Capt. Neal®" wrote

Then do your part. why not
do as I did and netKKKop LP?

Nah, I'm not like that.

SV

Artiste Mike

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 00:40:34 +0000, Uni polished this turd:

Gary L. Burnore wrote:

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 00:47:55 GMT, "Scotty" top
posted like a ****ing moron and wrote:

Sadder still to see you posting here.

Then learn how to use a killfile, you littke ****ing pussy.

Yo, dingle-berry, stop cross-posting!!!!!

:-)

Uni

Hey toilet head, I fixed your subject headers.
--

Artiste Mike, The Extrodinary Perfessional Eng///Plunger

Artiste Mike

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 20:57:31 -0400, Artiste Mike polished this turd:

Gary L. Burnore wrote:

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 00:47:55 GMT, "Scotty" top
posted like a ****ing moron and wrote:

Sadder still to see you posting here.

Then learn how to use a killfile, you littke ****ing pussy.

Yo, dingle-berry, stop cross-posting!!!!!

:-)

Uni

Hey toilet head, I fixed your subject headers.

ng header, [it was a long day]
Uni is a nitwit btw
--

Artiste Mike, The Extrodinary Perfessional Eng///Plunger

Admiral Halsey

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

Nah, getting laid has nothing to do with katywails. He just got sick of
her insults and turned them back on her.

Um, okay. Sure. ;-)

You are a little confused here, Joe. Katy netcopped Capt. Neal at
indivual.net first, before he frogged her.

Um, okay. Sure. ;-)

So Neal invites the internets top retards to babble like mindless
locust a cast a plaque upon ASA.

Nope! They have told you and the group repeatedly why they are here.
You need to turn up your hearing aid.

Actually you admitted contacting them yourself.

LP

Ya know, LP, if you tell yourself these lies long enough, you'll even begin
to believe them.

Bull Halsey

Lady Pilot

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

"Scotty" wrote:
I'm just going by what neal told me.

Sorry, but I don't believe in gossiping with anybody, let alone ignorant
hillbillies from Plowville.

No worries, Capt. I've now become accustomed to Scotty's lies.

LP

Lady Pilot

"Captain Lon" wrote:

LP wrote: You calling me a slut is beneath contempt.

You are correct, LP. That is if you new nickname for Neal is "contempt".
Because we all know that you are the slut that is beneath him.

Tsk, tsk. You are becoming more juvenile in your behavior, just like
Snotty.

LP

Admiral Halsey

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

I bet katywails knows what an idiot she's proven herself to be here.

What a shame that the other side of that catfight is not perceptive enough
to arrive at the same conclusion.

Bull Halsey

Captain Lon

Lady Pilot wrote: Tsk, tsk. You are becoming more juvenile in your
behavior, just like
Snotty.

Ouch! Ok, I might forever be a sophomore, but don't compare me to.... well,
I can't even say it.

--
Captain Lon

"Rock stars! Is there anything they don't know?" Homer Simpson

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Captain Lon" wrote:

LP wrote: You calling me a slut is beneath contempt.

You are correct, LP. That is if you new nickname for Neal is "contempt".
Because we all know that you are the slut that is beneath him.

Tsk, tsk. You are becoming more juvenile in your behavior, just like
Snotty.

LP

Neal; "Neal the destroyer!" Thom Stewart ASA 176 April 7th 05 04:04 AM
Capt. Neal vs Lady Pilot. Capt. Neal® ASA 3 February 7th 05 11:35 PM
Bobsprit Vs. Neal Bobsprit ASA 0 January 23rd 04 12:10 PM
Neal is NO sailor! Bobsprit ASA 5 December 8th 03 11:19 PM
Pity for Neal, Please Bobsprit ASA 1 November 11th 03 06:37 AM