Lady Pilot

"Captain Lon" wrote:
Lady Pilot wrote: Tsk, tsk. You are becoming more juvenile in your
behavior, just like
Snotty.

Ouch! Ok, I might forever be a sophomore, but don't compare me to....
well, I can't even say it.

Okay. That was a little below the belt. I apologize.

LP

Lady Pilot

"Admiral Halsey" wrote:

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

Nope! They have told you and the group repeatedly why they are here.
You need to turn up your hearing aid.

Actually you admitted contacting them yourself.

Contacting them? Bwaahwhahaaa!

Yes, I cross-posted the post of katywails claiming to reporting Neal and me.
Do you think one cross-post could have that much effect if it was nothing
more than a catfight? They couldn't care less about any flamewar.

LP

Admiral Halsey

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Admiral Halsey" wrote:

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

Nope! They have told you and the group repeatedly why they are here.
You need to turn up your hearing aid.

Actually you admitted contacting them yourself.

Contacting them? Bwaahwhahaaa!

Yes, I cross-posted the post of katywails claiming to reporting Neal and
me.
Do you think one cross-post could have that much effect if it was nothing
more than a catfight? They couldn't care less about any flamewar.

LP

You just don't get it, do ya. Feeling a bit thick these days, LP? Let me
attempt to explain.

No, they couldn't care less about your highly personal flamewar. But you
and Katy were at a Mexican standoff--neither was winning, rather you were
just tearing each other's hair out by the roots, accompanied by a lot of
screaming and hissing. So in order to gain an advantage, you used something
she did to rally the troops (miscreants, more likely) to your side to gang
up on Katy. Granted, turning someone in to their ISP is a fruitless move.
It accomplishes nothing. It was ill-conceived on Katy's part. But this
freedom of speech bull****? Get a job in the real world. It had nothing to
do with F of S--it was simply a move to clobber your opponent; something you
weren't able to do yourself. Your crossposting of her post did nothing more
than open the door to a insidious infection of Usenet trash. And while you
seem to have absolved yourself of any responsibility in this, you are the
one to blame, wholly and solely.

Both you and Katy acted in error. I don't know where she is these days, but
you're still here, attempting to blame her for your idiocy. If you're
really such a tough old broad, as you seem to imply with a lot of chest
(breast?) thumping, then stand on your own two feet and admit your mistakes.

Bull

Capt. Neal®

"Admiral Halsey" wrote in message link.net...

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Admiral Halsey" wrote:

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

[...]

You just don't get it, do you Maxipad?

KKKaty bragged openly here that she's a netcop and further
proved it by sending multiple bogus complaints to my expired
NSP and to my present NSP.

Ganz denies being a netcop but proved he was a netcop by sending
multiple, bogus complaints to my NSPs.

The "insidious infection" is a natural result of KKKaty and Ganz'
self-inflicted wounds. LP is powerful but not powerful enough to awaken
a catnapping meow army. I am powerful but not powerful enough
to evoke the wrath of those who rightly hate netkkkops.

Idiots like you will never get over the fact that your so-called reality
Usenet is but a figment of your imagination. You will never admit to
yourself that you are impotent to control the contents of Usenet. You
will always hate those of us grounded in reality enough to accept the
fact that Usenet uses us and not the other way around.

Small minds such as you display are doomed to live a life of hatred
and bitterness because you look at your world and you see it isn't
what you'd like it to be and you're powerless to affect changes
that would make you happy because your happiness is based
on a bogus reality. You've shut your doors, closed your windows,
doubled up the filters on your air intake to the house, inserted
ear plugs, nose plugs, butt plugs, and masked your eyes. The only
thing left operating is your ability to run your mouths but, little
do you realize that which dribbles forth is pabulum, putrid and
half curdled. Why? Because your drivel is based exclusively
upon your own bias which results from filtering incoming
information from outside sources like the Internet that disturb
your infantile and false reality and you expend most of your effort
attempting to maintain a false status quo. In other words, you're
delusional, pathetic and self-centered. You have no life other than
a fictional life. Sad.

Denial of reality is futile!

Capt. Neal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It is my opinion that a man should not mince words just to
spare the sensibilities of the thin-skinned or the ignorant." -- Capt. Neal®

Captain Lon

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Admiral Halsey" wrote:

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

[...]

Anyone else smell something funny in here?

--
Captain Lon

All your base are belong to us.

Martin Baxter

Captain Lon wrote:

Anyone else smell something funny in here?

You mean like when Micheal Jackson says he has never had any cosmetic surgery?

Cheers
Marty

Thom Stewart

Hey Sogue;

Would you care to refresh your "VIEWS" of the "Forgery vs Frogery"
again, now that it's going to a legal court of Law?

I have the l for the t saved. Wouldn't want to push a hot button (no
sir:^) ) but I do think intent to deceive will be brought out.

Just what where your explanations again? This could be an interesting
post (without an a)

I just may hang around for awhile on this one.

Ole ASA member Thom

Admiral Halsey

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

You just don't get it, do you Maxipad?

And whom would that be?

[...]

Defending the damsel in distress? Aiming to get laid again, eh Cappy?

Bull

Scotty

"Capt. Neal®" wrote

You just don't get it, do you Maxipad? I am crazy.

CN

Neal; "Neal the destroyer!" Thom Stewart ASA 176 April 7th 05 04:04 AM
Capt. Neal vs Lady Pilot. Capt. Neal® ASA 3 February 7th 05 11:35 PM
Bobsprit Vs. Neal Bobsprit ASA 0 January 23rd 04 12:10 PM
Neal is NO sailor! Bobsprit ASA 5 December 8th 03 11:19 PM
Pity for Neal, Please Bobsprit ASA 1 November 11th 03 06:37 AM