JG

Thom,

I've never sounded like Neal. Neal has never sounded like me. I don't think
it's very nice of you to insult me for no reason. Please cut it out.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Neal,

I'm afraid Scout is hanging you out to dry.
Your replies do sound an awful lot like Nutsy's or Jon's, or even
Mooron's. I have to check for the "CN" to make sure they're yours.

It just occurred to me that you sound an awful lot like Gordon just
before you drove him off.

You got off one good reply and the rest have been lousy and weak.

Neal, I really think you have proven a lot of people are showing you up
as an also ran at that back of the "ASA" pack.

Know what? You deserve it! Your chickens are coming home to roost
(grin)

Ole Thom

JG

Wally has a lot of experience with this, apparently.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Wally" wrote in message
Thom Stewart wrote:

I'm afraid Scout is hanging you out to dry.
Your replies do sound an awful lot like Nutsy's or Jon's, or even
Mooron's. I have to check for the "CN" to make sure they're yours.

I can see your point, but I would have to say that Mooron has style and
humour, Boobsie has no style but can manage some humour, and Jon..., well
Jon seems to be happy to suck the algae off the rocks near the sewer
outfall...

You got off one good reply and the rest have been lousy and weak.

Yup. He's milking a dead horse until the pips squeak. (Or something...)

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com/FiatPandaRally/index.htm

Capt. Neal®

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message news:Zxl3e.126101$ZO2.78604@edtnps84...

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Neal,

I'm afraid Scout is hanging you out to dry.
Your replies do sound an awful lot like Nutsy's or Jon's, or even
Mooron's.

What the hell do you mean by that unwarranted attack Thom?

You'd best stand to or stand down!

I expect an explanation....

CM

Give the old man a break. I do. He's getting senile, ya know . . .

CN
Fred Hall

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 18:29:38 -0800, "JG" wrote:

Wally has a lot of experience with this, apparently.

From reading the posts in this froup, it would seem you also know
quite a lot about milking dead horses. At least in comparison to your
knowledge of sailing.

Fred Hall

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 18:29:08 -0800, "JG" wrote:

Thom,

I've never sounded like Neal. Neal has never sounded like me. I don't think
it's very nice of you to insult me for no reason. Please cut it out.

Will you also milk the chickens now coming home to roost?

Fred Hall

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 03:12:04 GMT, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote:

Ganz is a NetKKKop...

No doubt in my mind. A penis obsessed netkkkop.

CM

"Fred Hall" wrote in message
On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 18:29:38 -0800, "JG" wrote:

Wally has a lot of experience with this, apparently.

From reading the posts in this froup, it would seem you also know
quite a lot about milking dead horses. At least in comparison to your
knowledge of sailing.

JG

Well, I guess that's better than HOMO over and over again! Thanks!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Ganz is a NetKKKop...

CM

"Fred Hall" wrote in message
On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 18:29:38 -0800, "JG" wrote:

Wally has a lot of experience with this, apparently.

From reading the posts in this froup, it would seem you also know
quite a lot about milking dead horses. At least in comparison to your
knowledge of sailing.

JG

Why are you being a jerk? Oh, I know. You have a serious personality
disorder. Sorry.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"JG" wrote in message
[...]

Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!!__________==___ Larry Cable General 6 December 3rd 04 09:48 AM
ASA and politics - or: Why are Bobsprit and Horvath so stupid ? [email protected] ASA 7 December 17th 03 01:14 PM
Mystery Beach Photo Contest Horvath ASA 21 October 3rd 03 05:45 PM
Another Boat show Donal ASA 20 September 30th 03 05:53 PM
Just how stupid are RBP posters? Ed Edelenbos General 21 August 29th 03 03:44 AM