Scotty

Why, did she try to 'change' you?

SV

JG

Liar! That guy was spamming the group with his stupid sailing
website links. He deserved to have me post his personal info.

I'm in charge here ...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Lonny B" wrote in message news:4zR5e.3353$jd6.1304@trnddc07...
How about posting personal data on someone? You like doing that!

Lonny B

--
"Rock stars! Is there anything they don't know?" Homer Simpson

"JG" wrote in message
Come on Mooron. You know that's a bunch of bs. I would never report Donal,
because according to him, there is nothing one can do on a newsgroup that
would rise to that level.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Donal" wrote in message

I haven't asked!!! However, I can confirm that your wife does!

Donal. I implore you to cease this defamation of Scotty..... at anytime
now Jonathan may post his typical header illustrating that you have been
reported to "abuse @ lanode.com"......

This will no doubt cause you grief in time and effort to address such
action.

Please heed this ... since you are a reasonable, fair and courteous
person! I do not wish upon you what Mr. Ganz subjected me to for
exercising my right to freedom of speech.

CM
'Suffering the jackboot of censorship from Jonathan Ganz"

JG

Whose side are you on? I promised to suck your dick if you sided with me.
What more do you want?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Red Cloud®" wrote in message ...
On Sat, 9 Apr 2005 18:05:52 -0400, Capt. Neal® wrote:

"JG" wrote in message ...
Yes, but it's not a primary question. You seem to think that you're doing
something that would warrant that. I can't figure out what that would be.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

What an asshole!

What a netcop!

rusty redcloud

JG

I meant he has a history of making a schmuck out of me. I hate him.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"JG" wrote in message ...
Not from me... maybe Neal, since he has a history of doing that, apparently.

--

"JG" wrote in message
Yes, but it's not a primary question. You seem to think that you're doing
something that would warrant that. I can't figure out what that would be.

Very clever Jonathan.... not being the brightest bulb in the chandelier,
I failed to notice the subject header and that I was in violation of the
TOS in regards to abuse. Please note I have changed it.

I feel I have no option but to terminate any further replies... since it
seems I am being herded towards another abuse complaint.

CM

Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!!__________==___ Larry Cable General 6 December 3rd 04 09:48 AM
ASA and politics - or: Why are Bobsprit and Horvath so stupid ? [email protected] ASA 7 December 17th 03 01:14 PM
Mystery Beach Photo Contest Horvath ASA 21 October 3rd 03 05:45 PM
Another Boat show Donal ASA 20 September 30th 03 05:53 PM
Just how stupid are RBP posters? Ed Edelenbos General 21 August 29th 03 03:44 AM