Capt. Neal®

"Scout" wrote in message ...
Yep, I'm an asshole - the source of the tight choking sensation you'll feel
just before you hit the bowl.
Scout

In your dreams. You must be thinking about the boyfriend you choke while
you have your dick up his ass . . .

CN

Scout

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

"Scout" wrote in message
Yep, I'm an asshole - the source of the tight choking sensation you'll
feel just before you hit the bowl.
Scout

In your dreams. You must be thinking about the boyfriend you choke while
you have your dick up his ass . . .

Again with the gay stuff. You're really stuck on it, which says enough all
by itself.

Beat up any new girls today, asshole?

By the way, no PhD. in language studies would resort to the language you
choose to use. You're a pathetic joke.
Scout

JG

Hahahaaa.... good one!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scout" wrote in message
Assholes like Neal give assholes a bad name.
Scout

"JG" wrote in message
I'm tellin ya Thom, just ignore him. It's not worth it. He's not
interested in anything beyond feeding his own ego. It's time to remove
the feeding tube.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Neal,

I couldn't care less about your feeling of death, three or other wise,
in this sailing discussion group

What in the world could possibly be more OFF TOPIC than your useless
comments about it, posted in this group

Was it something that came to you while you were sitting on the "Cedar
Bucket" ?

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsPage

JG

Scout, he's got a major personality disorder. I'm sure he'll be responding
to this post, not caring whether or not I actually read it. If no one
responds to it, I'll never see it, which is fine with me. Something to
consider. Just don't do it. (with apologize the Nancy Reagan)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scout" wrote in message
"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

"Scout" wrote in message
Yep, I'm an asshole - the source of the tight choking sensation you'll
feel just before you hit the bowl.
Scout

In your dreams. You must be thinking about the boyfriend you choke while
you have your dick up his ass . . .

Again with the gay stuff. You're really stuck on it, which says enough all
by itself.

Beat up any new girls today, asshole?

By the way, no PhD. in language studies would resort to the language you
choose to use. You're a pathetic joke.
Scout

Capt. Neal®

"Scout" whined like a crybaby and scribbled the following crap . .

Again with the gay stuff. You're really stuck on it, which says enough all
by itself.

You're the one who brought up all the anal stuff. What does that say
about your sexual preferences?

Beat up any new girls today, asshole?

I wouldn't beat up a girl but old, ignorant bragging netcops are always
fair game no matter gender.

By the way, no PhD. in language studies would resort to the language you
choose to use. You're a pathetic joke.
Scout

Pot kettle black!

CN

Capt. Neal®

"JG" wrote in message ...
Hahahaaa.... good one!

Not nearly funny as your abuse complaints . . .
You are pathetic, netcop!

CN
Scout

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
You're the one who brought up all the anal stuff. What does that say
about your sexual preferences?

Why do you automatically associate *asshole* with sex???

By the way, no PhD. in language studies would resort to the language you
choose to use. You're a pathetic joke.
Scout

Pot kettle black!

Any questionable language I've used can also be found in Dante's Inferno and
Canterbury Tales.
Scout

Thom Stewart

Neal,

I'm afraid Scout is hanging you out to dry.
Your replies do sound an awful lot like Nutsy's or Jon's, or even
Mooron's. I have to check for the "CN" to make sure they're yours.

It just occurred to me that you sound an awful lot like Gordon just
before you drove him off.

You got off one good reply and the rest have been lousy and weak.

Neal, I really think you have proven a lot of people are showing you up
as an also ran at that back of the "ASA" pack.

Know what? You deserve it! Your chickens are coming home to roost
(grin)

Ole Thom

Capt. Mooron

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Neal,

I'm afraid Scout is hanging you out to dry.
Your replies do sound an awful lot like Nutsy's or Jon's, or even
Mooron's.

What the hell do you mean by that unwarranted attack Thom?

You'd best stand to or stand down!

I expect an explanation....

CM

Wally

Thom Stewart wrote:

I'm afraid Scout is hanging you out to dry.
Your replies do sound an awful lot like Nutsy's or Jon's, or even
Mooron's. I have to check for the "CN" to make sure they're yours.

I can see your point, but I would have to say that Mooron has style and
humour, Boobsie has no style but can manage some humour, and Jon..., well
Jon seems to be happy to suck the algae off the rocks near the sewer
outfall...

You got off one good reply and the rest have been lousy and weak.

Yup. He's milking a dead horse until the pips squeak. (Or something...)

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com/FiatPandaRally/index.htm

Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!!__________==___ Larry Cable General 6 December 3rd 04 09:48 AM
ASA and politics - or: Why are Bobsprit and Horvath so stupid ? [email protected] ASA 7 December 17th 03 01:14 PM
Mystery Beach Photo Contest Horvath ASA 21 October 3rd 03 05:45 PM
Another Boat show Donal ASA 20 September 30th 03 05:53 PM
Just how stupid are RBP posters? Ed Edelenbos General 21 August 29th 03 03:44 AM