Capt. Neal®

Default Demonstrably Stupid

Demonstrably Stupid

Some people say human death seems to come in threes. They delight in
citing examples.

Recently, Johnny Cochran, the "if the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit"
lawyer who got murderer O.J. Simpson acquitted, died. Number two is
Terri Schiavo, the cortex-deprived woman who, after fifteen years in a
vegetative state, recently was granted her wish to not be kept alive by
artificial means. Now, we hear Pope John Paul is experiencing heart failure
and is gravely ill. His death will likely render a pair three of a kind in some
people's minds.

Never mind that the three coincidentally died within days of each other,
many people will still claim that famous people die in threes.

There is commonality in the coincidence, however. What all three deaths
have in common is stupid people use these three individuals to publicly
demonstrate their stupidity, to push their politics and to foster more stupidity.

In the case of Johnny Cochran, stupid jurors were responsible for his fame.
Mr. Cochran and O.J. Simpson were fortunate to have been the beneficiary
of a half-dozen cretins with more chimpanzee genes than human sitting in
the jury box and a culture of African American bias and ignorance at a
bonobo cranial capacity level. We had the politics of culture bias and
reverse discrimination against a murdered white woman.

Terri Schiavo inspired the mass insanity of thousands of right-wingers who,
share with liberal, failed Vice Presidential candidate, John Edwards, the
belief that Terri, like Christopher Reeves, would be up and walking if it
weren't for conservative judges, and the liberal culture of death. Nonsensical
and stupid! We see the politics of liberal vs. conservative.

When the Pope goes to his reward, stupid people will say all sorts of stupid
Things, not the least among them, the idiocy that the Pope's death proves
famous people die in threes. We will see the politics of church vs. state.

Dear reader, let's get to the heart of the matter. We see increasing strife the
world over. It seems to be particularly rampant in the U.S.A. and we've even
seen more than our fair share of it here in a sailing newsgroup. We now have
this red state/blue state mentality couching stupidity in political terms.

There is a divide in the U.S.A. But, make no mistake, it's NOT a political
divide. It's an intelligence divide. It is the stupid vs. the intelligent.
It's only stupid people who believe the death of famous people comes in
threes. Only stupid people believe those with severed spinal chords and
cortexes of Jell-O will walk again in contemporary times. Only stupid idiots
think famous deaths come in threes, politics explain everything, being
simple-minded is a virtue, being mindless is human, being stupid is
something to brag about and censorship is a right.

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal

"It is my opinion that a man should not
mince words just to spare the sensibilities
of the thin-skinned or the ignorant." --Capt. Neal®

Thom Stewart

Neal,

I couldn't care less about your feeling of death, three or other wise,
in this sailing discussion group

What in the world could possibly be more OFF TOPIC than your useless
comments about it, posted in this group

Was it something that came to you while you were sitting on the "Cedar
Bucket" ?

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsPage

Capt. Neal®

"Thom Stewart" penned the following drivel . . .

I couldn't care less about your feeling of death, three or other wise,
in this sailing discussion group

What in the world could possibly be more OFF TOPIC than your useless
comments about it, posted in this group

Was it something that came to you while you were sitting on the "Cedar
Bucket" ?

Some people are at least as interested in how and why this country
is being overrun with stupid people, as they are in hearing about
a detergent bottle cut up and placed on a wind-up sail.

My observations are always insightful as they are inciting. They
give a little variety to this stale group of morons who mostly seem
only capable on trite one-liners. You're one of the few here
who is NOT stupid. You have demonstrated an ability to think
from time to time.

How it applies to this sailing newsgroup is, it's the stupidity of
netKKKops like Katysails and Ganz to name a couple who are
responsible for the present flonking. Never forget, stupidity
always inconveniences the intelligent.

CN
Thom Stewart

Wrong again Neal;

Stupidity is a challenge the intelligent. Only stupid people feel
inconvience by more stupidity

Ole Thom

JG

I'm tellin ya Thom, just ignore him. It's not worth it. He's not interested
in anything beyond feeding his own ego. It's time to remove the feeding
tube.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Neal,

I couldn't care less about your feeling of death, three or other wise,
in this sailing discussion group

What in the world could possibly be more OFF TOPIC than your useless
comments about it, posted in this group

Was it something that came to you while you were sitting on the "Cedar
Bucket" ?

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsPage

Capt. Neal®

"Thom Stewart" wrote

Wrong again Neal;

Stupidity is a challenge the intelligent. Only stupid people feel
inconvience by more stupidity.

I disagree! And, with good reason. Stupidity is a drag on the intellect.
There are much more productive things to do with intellect than
lower it to cater to stupidity.

As for *feeling* inconvenience because of stupidity only somebody
who's not too bright would make such a statement. Stupidity
*causes* inconvenience and expense. Feelings have nothing to do
with it. Stupidity wastes time, costs big dollars, reduces productivity
and slows down progress.

Have you seen some of the inane warning labels required by law
on just about every product one buys these days? Stupid people
are the cause of the extra cost you and I pay for these product.

We humans, as a group, are so stupid we care more about the purity
of the lines of canines than we do our own species. Ever stop to think
why we tolerate, nay EMBRACE, stupidity in our own line while we
won't tolerate genetic flaws in species other than ourselves? It's
because we are so surrounded by stupidity that even the intelligent
have been dulled by its omnipresence.

Hitler had the right idea. Eugenics is the way to go. Breed out the idiots.
We can no longer bear their burden as a society dragging the anchor
or stupidity.

CN

Capt. Neal®

"JG" wrote in message ...
I'm tellin ya Thom, just ignore him. It's not worth it. He's not interested
in anything beyond feeding his own ego. It's time to remove the feeding
tube.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

NetKKKop! Asshole **** for brains!

CN

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Neal,

I couldn't care less about your feeling of death, three or other wise,
in this sailing discussion group

What in the world could possibly be more OFF TOPIC than your useless
comments about it, posted in this group

Was it something that came to you while you were sitting on the "Cedar
Bucket" ?

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsPage

Capt. Neal®

"Scout" waxed anally . . .

Assholes like Neal give assholes a bad name.
Scout

Why worry about your getting a bad name all of a sudden?

CN

Scout

Yep, I'm an asshole - the source of the tight choking sensation you'll feel
just before you hit the bowl.
Scout

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

"Scout" waxed anally . . .

Assholes like Neal give assholes a bad name.
Scout

Why worry about your getting a bad name all of a sudden?

CN

Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!!__________==___ Larry Cable General 6 December 3rd 04 09:48 AM
ASA and politics - or: Why are Bobsprit and Horvath so stupid ? [email protected] ASA 7 December 17th 03 01:14 PM
Mystery Beach Photo Contest Horvath ASA 21 October 3rd 03 05:45 PM
Another Boat show Donal ASA 20 September 30th 03 05:53 PM
Just how stupid are RBP posters? Ed Edelenbos General 21 August 29th 03 03:44 AM