katysails

I think it's safe to say that your wish is granted...

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Let's keep it that way, shall we.

Merry Christmas......
Scotty

"katysails" wrote in message
There's lots of things people don't know about me...

katysails

They use the term garden there to mean backyard...

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Logs from a garden??????

"Donal" wrote in message

"Scout" wrote in message

I've been in many very old homes. In general, they're beautiful

but too
inefficiency for my liking. I like the modern building materials,
waterproofed basements, tall basements, superior electrical and

plumbing
systems, and so forth.

We have running water too! We even have electricity in most of the

rooms.

Furthermore, I'll have a real fire burning on Christmas day! I

think that
we'll start with logs (from our garden), and later we'll use coal.

Regards

Donal

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004, OzOne wrote:

scribbled thusly:

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004, "Maxprop" wrote:

. . . Henri Wauquiez is far and away the best
builder. Dufour, Lagoon, and the others are
Beneteau/Jeanneau-quality boats. * * *

Isn't Wauquiez (like Jenneau) now owned (and built) by Beneteau?

Not when I last looked.
They 're still quite independent AFAIK.

Ah - the wonders on the one hand of brandin (what "OzOne" thinks s/he
remembers when s/he "last looked" and on the other hand also the
wonders of that very self-protective "when I last looked" (compared
with, "yes" or "no" or "in part")!

I wasn't sure what I though I remembered about when I last looked also
and yet, now prompted by the semi-evasive "OzOne" response above to my
own question whose answer I really did not know when I posted it, a
just quickly done www search elicits:

Beneteau (at first: quitely) acquired a controlling interest in
Wauquiez in 1997 [sic!] and now the "Beneteau Group" includes, besides
Beneteau and Jenneau (and an about to be launched line of
semi-"budget" boats), "five factories in the Vendee area of France,
and one factory in Marion, South Carolina . . . [and] includes other
yachting companies of CNB, and Wauquiez."

See, -
http://www.yachts.com/builders/saili...au-Yachts.html
www.beneteau-group.com/$gp/accueil.do?langue=en

. . . not that any of this matters, especially . . .

Scout

Hey Donal,
I just sold one of my bikes to one of your countrymen at
http://www.barronbikes.com/
Scout

"Donal" wrote in message

"Scout" wrote in message

I've been in many very old homes. In general, they're beautiful but too
inefficiency for my liking. I like the modern building materials,
waterproofed basements, tall basements, superior electrical and plumbing
systems, and so forth.

We have running water too! We even have electricity in most of the
rooms.

Furthermore, I'll have a real fire burning on Christmas day! I think
that
we'll start with logs (from our garden), and later we'll use coal.

Regards

Donal

Scout

"Capt. Neal®" wrote
CN (too intelligent to be fooled by any sock)

Let he who has never been thrilled by a sock cast the first stone!
Scout

Donal

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
That's plain silly.

My apologies! I forgot that you don't speak English.

What do you call the area at the rear of your house?

Regards

Donal

Donal

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
donal,
paets of my house are older than your country,,,,,,

Yeah Donal, and the land may still belong to the Queen.

Nope! The land belongs to me.

Left Wingers seem to think that the Queen has some special priviliges. In
reality, she has none. She has no power, and very little political
influence.

She has no freedom to go about her business without photographers in
attendance. She is at the beck and call of the Prime Minister.

I was brought up as an Irish Nationalist. I don't have any problem in
recognising that the Queen does an excellent job.

Regards

Donal

Scott Vernon

"Donal" wrote

Yeah Donal, and the land may still belong to a Queen.

Nope! The land belongs to me.

Thom was right, then.

--
Merry Christmas......