Capt. Neal®

Whether man or woman don't insult whomever it may be by
comparing them to Gaynz, please.

CN

"Donal" wrote in message ...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

Oh oh! Maybe BinaryBill is right about your being a man.
A woman would surely ask for an actress role, not an actor's role.

I have a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

LP = JG???

Regards

Donal

katysails

You have a Guild card?

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Joe" wrote

I was going to get Bob a directing job fiming the flick version but
after his dis'n me as bb Im not so sure.

Let me know if you ever get the movie project off the ground. I have a
friend that might be interested. He was co-Producer on the Godfather III.
He's back home now in OKC. Last time we had dinner together he was
working on a movie about Wiley Post and was needing technical advise on
stunt pilots, etc.

http://theoscarsite.com/whoswho5/frederickson_g.htm

Of course for my help, you will have to get me an actor's role in the
movie. :-)

LP

Maxprop

"katysails" wrote in message

Well duh...who can afford all that diesel?

A single engine trawler, such as a Nordhavn 43 running at 8 kts., is
relatively economical to operate compared with, say, a semi-displacement
trawler, such as a Grand Banks 42 with twin 3208 Cats running at 14kts.
Then again I buy roughly $40 of diesel per annum.

Max

Maxprop

"Scout" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote in message

"Scout" wrote in message

Hi Thom,
Berks County (not too far from Scotty); still teaching; I teach in
Montgomery County, never taught at Truman (I graduated from there
though, before it was called Truman).

Harry S. or Capote?

whichever one dropped those bombs

Ah, that would be Truman Capote.

Max

katysails

right....I think we spent $25.00 last season....pump outs were a bit more,
though...too bad you can't harvest the methane from a holding tank straight
into the diesel system and run on your own power...just think, Neal could
circumnavigate with one week's worth...

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"katysails" wrote in message

Well duh...who can afford all that diesel?

A single engine trawler, such as a Nordhavn 43 running at 8 kts., is
relatively economical to operate compared with, say, a semi-displacement
trawler, such as a Grand Banks 42 with twin 3208 Cats running at 14kts.
Then again I buy roughly $40 of diesel per annum.

Max

Maxprop

"katysails" wrote in message

If we were aboard, the dinghy would have been floating off the back...we
might have rowed in to go to the store or something...too bad...next time
give us a holler....you guys are always welcome...

We couldn't tell if there was a dink on the opposite side of the boat. As I
mentioned we were pretty far off and too lazy (or too polite) to get out the
binocs and spy on y'all. We figured if someone peeked up through the
companionway we'd row over and say hi. No one showed, so perhaps you guys
had gone ashore for something. Perhaps the most telling thing was that Nik
didn't bark, and she always barks if she senses a dog anywhere within a mile
when on the water.

Max

Maxprop

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

I'd have to bring my own boat. Sailing in a storm on an inferior
French boat would frighten me to death . . .

No fan of the Frogs, I have to admit they build some pretty nice boats.
Nothing like the Americans, Canadians, Brits, Fins, or Swedes, mind you, but
good vessels nonetheless.

Max

Maxprop

"katysails" wrote in message

Why, we'd even let you stay down in the quarter berth with Choppie....he'd
like some company

Mmmm, not a good idea, Katy. Even Chopper has standards. g

Max

JG

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

I'm not manly enough to be a dyke.