John Cairns

wrote in message
On 14 Dec 2004 14:54:46 -0800, "Joe" wrote:

Here is the story of my quest for a sailboat. After you read it lets
here your story, IF you have a boat. This has been published in Sail
magazine and readers digest. It is copy writed.

LIE!

This abortion was never published in either of those magazines. Sail
sometimes
doesn't do a perfect job of editing, but this is so poorly edited that it
wouldn't get published in Screw Magazine.

BTW, back issues are available if you want to post the dates and issue
numbers
it allegedly appeared in, and anyone is stupid enough to think they even
need to
check.

BB

September '00, volume 31 number 9, 'twas no trouble really, have 6 years of
back issues in magazine holders upstairs, am no longer a subscriber, of
course. This is funny, I actually read this article when it was published, I
won't tell you what I thought about the author when I read the article, I
have subsequently had a change of heart. Every sailor has taken their boat
out when they probably shouldn't have for various reasons.

John Cairns