Joe

John Cairns wrote:
wrote in message
On 14 Dec 2004 14:54:46 -0800, "Joe"

wrote:

Here is the story of my quest for a sailboat. After you read it

lets
here your story, IF you have a boat. This has been published in

Sail
magazine and readers digest. It is copy writed.

LIE!

This abortion was never published in either of those magazines.

Sail
sometimes
doesn't do a perfect job of editing, but this is so poorly edited

that it
wouldn't get published in Screw Magazine.

BTW, back issues are available if you want to post the dates and

issue
numbers
it allegedly appeared in, and anyone is stupid enough to think they

even
need to
check.

BB

September '00, volume 31 number 9, 'twas no trouble really, have 6

years of
back issues in magazine holders upstairs, am no longer a subscriber,

of
course. This is funny, I actually read this article when it was

published, I
won't tell you what I thought about the author when I read the

article, I
have subsequently had a change of heart. Every sailor has taken their

boat
out when they probably shouldn't have for various reasons.

How true John, I was desperate to get the boat the hell out of Leo's
marina. I admit it wasen't the safest thing to do, but I made it
without dying and thats all that matters.

Do you subscribe to Readers Digest by any chance?

And for BB you non-beliver you can buy my book soon from Doubleday
publishers. I'm hoping on getting a mid 6 figures for exclusive rights
to publish it, they are eager but not eager enough yet. It is called
Columbian Gold. Rumor is Leanardo DeCaprio wants to play me in the
movie version. Screen rights will go for 10-15 million Im told. But Im
not counting my chickens before the eggs hatch. It's just a hobbie
after all.

It's not about spelling and grammer, you can hire a very smart speller
grammerist for next to nothing.

I was going to get Bob a directing job fiming the flick version but
after his dis'n me as bb Im not so sure. If you say your sorry Bob i
might send you the outline for your opinion. After you sign a
non-disclosure form of course.

Joe

John Cairns