Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
You love photography. Why would you have a Celestron 9.25 if you weren't
taking photos?

Show us some astrophotography.

I may try some piggy back stuff with the D70 on the C11 for a start. I

have to
look into mounting the D70 at the back of the cell and what's involved.

Let's have a competition!

My scope only arrived last week - so you have a big advantage over me. Your
'scope is also much bigger than mine.

Let's see who can post the best photo of M42 in a month from now.

Regards

Donal

Nav

Aha! Another great ASA competition. Will you both wager a something to
make it interesting? How will you both prove you actuially took the
photo? How about I find you both a comet to take at a certain time. That
way you cannot use a photo from the web as the star positions would be
wrong...

Cheers

Donal wrote:

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

You love photography. Why would you have a Celestron 9.25 if you weren't
taking photos?

Show us some astrophotography.

I may try some piggy back stuff with the D70 on the C11 for a start. I

have to

look into mounting the D70 at the back of the cell and what's involved.

Let's have a competition!

My scope only arrived last week - so you have a big advantage over me. Your
'scope is also much bigger than mine.

Let's see who can post the best photo of M42 in a month from now.

Regards

Donal

Scott Vernon

Same sky as in NYC, bob, just as we all use the same water.

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
See Joe..... here Bob is bragging once again about the quality of

an
instrument that he cannot possibly realize the full use of in his

current
area.

Skies in in Poncono Mountain are very dark. What are you talking

about?

RB

Scott Vernon

"Scout" wrote in message
I prefer my Bushnell 13-1250 binoculars for sky gazing. Besides

being too
lazy to set up equipment, there's the whole comfort factor. I can't

think of
anything more relaxing than lying on the beach with my gal, my

glasses, and
a trillion stars.
Scout

Cept lying in the boat at anchor with my wife, glasses full of rum,
and 18 trillion stars.

Scotty

Scott Vernon

I paid $18k for my car.

Scotty

"Overproof" wrote in message

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
You
enjoy the scope for it's purpose and not because it may be of

better
quality
than someone else's.

He never gave any report about using the scope. Poor, poor Mooron.

It's
like a
nightmare for him!

I'm not the one with the impending crayola coloured lens on my mid

range
1.5K telescope because I wasn't keeping an eye on junior... Bob!

Breast Pump - $400....
Celestron Telescope - $1200
Brody Jr. getting mobile and destroying everything Bob owns...

Priceless!

CM

Nav

With the sofware I have loaded on my computers I can plot the relative
position of any known comet and background stars to mag 17. I could go
deeper but there's no point is there?

Cheers

"Nav" wrote in message

Aha! Another great ASA competition. Will you both wager a something to
make it interesting? How will you both prove you actuially took the photo?
How about I find you both a comet to take at a certain time. That way you
cannot use a photo from the web as the star positions would be wrong...

Cheers

Nav

You were robbed!

Cheers

Scott Vernon wrote:

I paid $18k for my car.

Scotty

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

You
enjoy the scope for it's purpose and not because it may be of

better

quality
than someone else's.

He never gave any report about using the scope. Poor, poor Mooron.

It's

like a
nightmare for him!

I'm not the one with the impending crayola coloured lens on my mid

range

1.5K telescope because I wasn't keeping an eye on junior... Bob!

Breast Pump - $400....
Celestron Telescope - $1200
Brody Jr. getting mobile and destroying everything Bob owns...

Priceless!

CM

Scott Vernon

Really? When? What did they take?