Scott Vernon

That's what I thought, but the boss said ''buy it''.

"Nav" wrote in message
$18k ! Terrible shame eh?

Cheers

Scott Vernon wrote:

Really? When? What did they take?

"Nav" wrote

You were robbed!

Nav

When are you going to stand up to her?

Cheers

Scott Vernon wrote:

That's what I thought, but the boss said ''buy it''.

"Nav" wrote in message

$18k ! Terrible shame eh?

Cheers

Scott Vernon wrote:

Really? When? What did they take?

"Nav" wrote

You were robbed!

Scott Vernon

After I'm done?

Scott Vernon wrote:

That's what I thought, but the boss said ''buy it''.

"Nav" wrote in message

$18k ! Terrible shame eh?

Cheers

Scott Vernon wrote:

Really? When? What did they take?

"Nav" wrote

You were robbed!

Nav

No you've been done already.

Cheers

Scott Vernon wrote:

After I'm done?

Scott Vernon wrote:

That's what I thought, but the boss said ''buy it''.

"Nav" wrote in message

$18k ! Terrible shame eh?

Cheers

Scott Vernon wrote:

Really? When? What did they take?

"Nav" wrote

You were robbed!

Scott Vernon

PLONK!

wrote in message
On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 19:53:03 -0500, "Scott Vernon"

wrote:

Same sky as in NYC, bob, just as we all use the same water.

Holy Luminosity!!!

BBob

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
See Joe..... here Bob is bragging once again about the quality

of
an
instrument that he cannot possibly realize the full use of in his

current
area.

Skies in in Poncono Mountain are very dark. What are you talking

about?

RB

Overproof

Bwahahahahahahahaaaaa...... Yeah Jaxxies... sure thing!

CM

"Nav" wrote in message
With the sofware I have loaded on my computers I can plot the relative
position of any known comet and background stars to mag 17. I could go
deeper but there's no point is there?

Scott Vernon

Do you feel you must take up the gay slack since the gay one is gone?

SV

wrote ...
On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 20:51:41 -0500, "Scott Vernon"

wrote:

PLONK!

Are you and Neal dating now?

BB

.. .

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
See Joe..... here Bob is bragging once again about the

quality
of
an
instrument that he cannot possibly realize the full use of in

his
current
area.

Skies in in Poncono Mountain are very dark. What are you

talking
about?

RB

Bobsprit

I use 7x50 on the boat and for grab and go. I use 30x77 widefield APOs
on a mount for serious bino viewing. But for bragging rights how about this:

http://www.binoscope.co.nz/photos.htm

Now THAT'S a comet sweeper!

RB
Bobsprit

http://tinylink.com/?xo8tCVzXXz

it's $1700 .... Bwahahahahahahaa

And he's STILL wrong, folks! I have a C11 GPS.

RB
Bobsprit

Scotty Potti wrote...

I paid $18k for my 21 cars over 44 years.

Scotty