Joe

Default OT : Boobsie will crap rotten eggs and cabbage

When he see the pictures I take with my new Celestron 8. I can see the
rovers parked on the moon.

Joe
Capt. Neal®

"Joe" wrote in message om...
When he see the pictures I take with my new Celestron 8. I can see the
rovers parked on the moon.

Joe

Bwahahahahhahahhaaha! Even the Hubble cannot resolve that small.

Besides, we never landed on the moon. Here's proof.

http://www.cen.uiuc.edu/~akapadia/moon.html

CN
I invite you to join the discussion at:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/altwe_love_CaptNeal

CN
Bobsprit

When he see the pictures I take with my new Celestron 8. I can see the
rovers parked on the moon.

Bad news, I own the C11 GPS. I also owned the 9.25, the smallest Celestron
worth owning and probably thier best optics.
I had a C8 Ultima years back. Good starter scope I guess.

Capt RB
Nav

Bobsprit wrote:

Ones filters really cool a Nebula Line Transmission%
Oxygen-III 496mm90
Oxygen-III 501 nm85
H-beta 486nm88

I wish I could afford a pair of sunglasses made out of this stuff. The
ulta high contrast will blow your mind. Have any ideal what its for?

Some are for cutting out ambient man-made light of varrying types. Some work
well for photography, others visually. But remember that they also cut ALL
light by as much as 4 or 5%.

4 or 5% is bugger all.

Better to find a dark sky.

Always.

Cheers

Its been socked in fog here since I bought the thing.(
But as soon as I focus on a nebulae I with use it.

Joe

Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
When he see the pictures I take with my new Celestron 8. I can see the
rovers parked on the moon.

Bad news, I own the C11 GPS. I also owned the 9.25, the smallest Celestron
worth owning and probably thier best optics.

When can we see some photos, Bob?

There's not much point in boasting about your Telescope if you cannot post
photos, is there?

Regards

Donal

Nav

Donal wrote:

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

When he see the pictures I take with my new Celestron 8. I can see the
rovers parked on the moon.

Bad news, I own the C11 GPS. I also owned the 9.25, the smallest Celestron
worth owning and probably thier best optics.

When can we see some photos, Bob?

There's not much point in boasting about your Telescope if you cannot post
photos, is there?

Good point. The 9.25 was designed for photography.
Cheers

Overproof

"Nav" wrote in message

Good point. The 9.25 was designed for photography.
Cheers

Yeah... how about a pic of the $400 Breast Pump Nebula???

Bwahahahahahaaaaaa

CM