Joe

(Bobsprit) wrote in message ...
When he see the pictures I take with my new Celestron 8. I can see the
rovers parked on the moon.

Bad news, I own the C11 GPS. I also owned the 9.25, the smallest Celestron
worth owning and probably thier best optics.
I had a C8 Ultima years back. Good starter scope I guess.

Well I hope so. Its my first real telescope came with a box full of 28
eyepieces and 6 filters.

Ones filters really cool a Nebula Line Transmission%
Oxygen-III 496mm90
Oxygen-III 501 nm85
H-beta 486nm88

I wish I could afford a pair of sunglasses made out of this stuff. The
ulta high contrast will blow your mind. Have any ideal what its for?

Bought the set at a estate of a geek that worked for nasa.

Bought lots of movie scripts to! Mostly starwars Star Tek stuff. I
dont think any of it ever made it to the silver screens. All lates
70's stuff.

Deckhand
Joe

Capt RB