Bell

Only $25??????
Boobsie will never be able to buy one (ego won't let him). Maybe if one of us
were to buy one and then put it on E-bay for $400. That might work. ')
How about it Boobsie?

Nav wrote:
Bobsprit wrote:

You love photography. Why would you have a Celestron 9.25 if you weren't
taking photos?

Show us some astrophotography.

I may try some piggy back stuff with the D70 on the C11 for a start. I have
look into mounting the D70 at the back of the cell and what's involved.

Yep, it's called a bracket. I'd guess it costs about $25 for your scope.
But really, short focal length stuff is for babies...

Cheers

Nav

What's a 13-1250? It's can't have 1250mm objectives!

Cheers

Scout wrote:

I prefer my Bushnell 13-1250 binoculars for sky gazing. Besides being too
lazy to set up equipment, there's the whole comfort factor. I can't think of
anything more relaxing than lying on the beach with my gal, my glasses, and
a trillion stars.
Scout

"Nav" wrote in message

Joe wrote:

(Bobsprit) wrote in message

When he see the pictures I take with my new Celestron 8. I can see the
rovers parked on the moon.

Bad news, I own the C11 GPS. I also owned the 9.25, the smallest
Celestron
worth owning and probably thier best optics.
I had a C8 Ultima years back. Good starter scope I guess.

Well I hope so. Its my first real telescope came with a box full of 28
eyepieces and 6 filters.

28 eyepieces? You must be joking! Sell most of them.

For your 'scope a good set would be 40, 32, 25, 18, 12, 7 and 4mm (the
latter used mostly for critical collimation), all wide angle of course.

Ones filters really cool a Nebula Line Transmission%
Oxygen-III 496mm90
Oxygen-III 501 nm85
H-beta 486nm88

I wish I could afford a pair of sunglasses made out of this stuff. The
ulta high contrast will blow your mind. Have any ideal what its for?

It's to let you see structure in nebulae more clearly.

Cheers

Nav

12 x 50 then? Not a bad size for astro gazing -provided color is
reasonably corrected. 12x is about as high as you can use without a
stand or are they image stabilized?

Cheers

"Nav" wrote in message

Joe wrote:

[...]

Bobsprit

12 x 50 then? Not a bad size for astro gazing -provided color is
reasonably corrected. 12x is about as high as you can use without a
stand or are they image stabilized?

I use Orion Mega Giant 2's 11X70. Nice, but I rarely drag them out. I'll
probably put them on Ebay soon and use the money for a new lens for the Nikon
D70.

RB
Nav

I use 7x50 on the boat and for grab and go. I use 30x77 widefield APOs
on a mount for serious bino viewing. But for bragging rights how about this:

http://www.binoscope.co.nz/photos.htm

It really gives the most amazing views.

Cheers

Bobsprit wrote:

12 x 50 then? Not a bad size for astro gazing -provided color is
reasonably corrected. 12x is about as high as you can use without a
stand or are they image stabilized?

I use Orion Mega Giant 2's 11X70. Nice, but I rarely drag them out. I'll
probably put them on Ebay soon and use the money for a new lens for the Nikon
D70.

RB

Overproof

OOPS.....

http://tinylink.com/?xo8tCVzXXz

it's $1700 .... Bwahahahahahahaa

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Celestron Telescope - $1200

Mooron's ignorance just grows and grows. He can't get one item right and
his
google must be broken!

RB