Overproof

"Donal" wrote in message

Show us some astrophotography.

I doubt his "Tasco Telescope" has the ability to be fitted with a camera.

CM

Overproof

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Show us some astrophotography.

I doubt his "Tasco Telescope" has the ability to be fitted with a
camera.

Poor Mooron. I mean, really!
Tasco OWNS Celestron!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Man... how lame a telescope must that make it? Tasco!!!! TASCO!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

CM

Overproof wrote:
"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Show us some astrophotography.

I doubt his "Tasco Telescope" has the ability to be fitted with a
camera.

Poor Mooron. I mean, really!
Tasco OWNS Celestron!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Man... how lame a telescope must that make it? Tasco!!!! TASCO!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

My Celestron 8 is pre Tasco take over scope.

Joe

CM

Bobsprit

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Man... how lame a telescope must that make it? Tasco!!!! TASCO!!!

Yup, everyone knows the the scopes are poor since Tasco took over....NOT!
The current C11 and 9.25 are the finest optical sets sold by Celestron to the
public. Pre-Tasco scopes were more hit and miss and sometimes worse than Meade
in rare cases.
Mooron's ignorance and boredom are obvious.

RB
Overproof

wrote in message

My Celestron 8 is pre Tasco take over scope.

Then again you aren't claiming it cost more than Scotty's car and is the top
of the line telescope and better than anything anybody else on this group
has... are you?

You simply made a statement that you have a telescope and it's make. You
enjoy the scope for it's purpose and not because it may be of better quality
than someone else's.

Bob purchases items based on cost, bragging purposes and I doubt he gets
much use of his much bragged about telescope in a city like NYC.

CM

Overproof

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Yup, everyone knows the the scopes are poor since Tasco took over....NOT!
The current C11 and 9.25 are the finest optical sets sold by Celestron to
the
public. Pre-Tasco scopes were more hit and miss and sometimes worse than
Meade
in rare cases.
Mooron's ignorance and boredom are obvious.

See Joe..... here Bob is bragging once again about the quality of an
instrument that he cannot possibly realize the full use of in his current
area. He's being pretentious and self righteous. He can't admit the fact
that he has an idiotic piece of equipment for his location... yet feels
obligated to point out the fact that his scope is the best on the market....
not the best to suit his situation.

He even goes so far as to state that they are the most powerful scopes sold
to the public!!?? WTF... "the public" can buy way more powerful telescopes
than those. It's not like you need a license to own a telescope.... unless
the Patriot Act has suspended the privilege of purchase.

CM

Joe

Overproof wrote:
"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Yup, everyone knows the the scopes are poor since Tasco took

over....NOT!
The current C11 and 9.25 are the finest optical sets sold by

Celestron to
the
public. Pre-Tasco scopes were more hit and miss and sometimes worse

than
Meade
in rare cases.

Geee I read that many seek out the orange tube model.
That the quailty at the time was un-surpassed.

Mooron's ignorance and boredom are obvious.

See Joe..... here Bob is bragging once again about the quality of an

instrument that he cannot possibly realize the full use of in his

current
area.

He window peeps! Lots of building in NY.

He's being pretentious and self righteous.

Really! I'm amazed.

He can't admit the fact
that he has an idiotic piece of equipment for his location... yet

feels
obligated to point out the fact that his scope is the best on the

market....
not the best to suit his situation.

He even goes so far as to state that they are the most powerful

scopes sold
to the public!!?? WTF... "the public" can buy way more powerful

telescopes
than those.

I think most larger mirrows than 11" get very expensive. But your
right, if ya got the bucks Ill sell you a 20 footer from the University
of Arizona.

But finding something off the shelf larger than 11" might be a hard
task.

It's not like you need a license to own a telescope.... unless
the Patriot Act has suspended the privilege of purchase.

Not sure about telescopes, but I heard you now need permission, or
some sort of permit to launch Estes type rockets.

Joe

CM

Overproof

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
You
enjoy the scope for it's purpose and not because it may be of better
quality
than someone else's.

He never gave any report about using the scope. Poor, poor Mooron. It's
like a
nightmare for him!

I'm not the one with the impending crayola coloured lens on my mid range
1.5K telescope because I wasn't keeping an eye on junior... Bob!

Breast Pump - $400....
Celestron Telescope - $1200
Brody Jr. getting mobile and destroying everything Bob owns... Priceless!

CM

Nav

Bobsprit wrote:

You love photography. Why would you have a Celestron 9.25 if you weren't
taking photos?

Show us some astrophotography.

I may try some piggy back stuff with the D70 on the C11 for a start. I have to
look into mounting the D70 at the back of the cell and what's involved.

Yep, it's called a bracket. I'd guess it costs about $25 for your scope.
But really, short focal length stuff is for babies...

Cheers

Nav

Overproof wrote:

"Donal" wrote in message

Show us some astrophotography.

I doubt his "Tasco Telescope" has the ability to be fitted with a camera.

Provided you know what you need, Tasco make same economic starter scopes
provided you keep to 3.5" apertures. You can certainly use them for
guiding. Since most people know little about how to set up a scope
properly, a well collimated Tasco may out perform a comprable aperture
"top of the range" scope in the hands of an novice.

Cheers