Nav

What's a 13-1250? It's can't have 1250mm objectives!

Cheers

Scout wrote:

I prefer my Bushnell 13-1250 binoculars for sky gazing. Besides being too
lazy to set up equipment, there's the whole comfort factor. I can't think of
anything more relaxing than lying on the beach with my gal, my glasses, and
a trillion stars.
Scout

"Nav" wrote in message

Joe wrote:

(Bobsprit) wrote in message

When he see the pictures I take with my new Celestron 8. I can see the
rovers parked on the moon.

Bad news, I own the C11 GPS. I also owned the 9.25, the smallest
Celestron
worth owning and probably thier best optics.
I had a C8 Ultima years back. Good starter scope I guess.

Well I hope so. Its my first real telescope came with a box full of 28
eyepieces and 6 filters.

28 eyepieces? You must be joking! Sell most of them.

For your 'scope a good set would be 40, 32, 25, 18, 12, 7 and 4mm (the
latter used mostly for critical collimation), all wide angle of course.

Ones filters really cool a Nebula Line Transmission%
Oxygen-III 496mm90
Oxygen-III 501 nm85
H-beta 486nm88

I wish I could afford a pair of sunglasses made out of this stuff. The
ulta high contrast will blow your mind. Have any ideal what its for?

It's to let you see structure in nebulae more clearly.

Cheers