Nav

Aha! Another great ASA competition. Will you both wager a something to
make it interesting? How will you both prove you actuially took the
photo? How about I find you both a comet to take at a certain time. That
way you cannot use a photo from the web as the star positions would be
wrong...

Cheers

Donal wrote:

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

You love photography. Why would you have a Celestron 9.25 if you weren't
taking photos?

Show us some astrophotography.

I may try some piggy back stuff with the D70 on the C11 for a start. I

have to

look into mounting the D70 at the back of the cell and what's involved.

Let's have a competition!

My scope only arrived last week - so you have a big advantage over me. Your
'scope is also much bigger than mine.

Let's see who can post the best photo of M42 in a month from now.

Regards

Donal